Getting the Call

Yay! Exams are done, now I can spend the rest of my summer relaxing! And now I'm a senior! That's right, one more year then it's off to Julliared. I can't wait. When I got home I went straight up to my room to cheek my social media websites.

Twitter post:

Calum Hood official @calumhood

@bella_calpal_lover

The perks of having Cal pick your name, I think as I read what he said.

"Hope you passed all your exams so you can...I'll call you later and tell"

Oh great, what is it he wants to tell me? I haven't seen him in, like, two years since his band got big. Yes, we text and call sometimes, but I mean we're just friends; scratch that, best friends. Ever since his mom started working with my mom when, go figure, we were in diapers. Then, I heard my phone ring knocking me out of my thoughts...

"Hello?"

"Hey Bells"

That one voice I will never forget say that...Calum.

"Hey! I miss you so much! And yes I saw your tweet, and I'm pretty sure I passed all my exams."

"That's great! I miss you too. So, that's why I got thinking I have all summer off before we go on tour with One Direction"

"What are you saying Cal?"

"Well what I'm saying is, I want you to come out and stay with me and my band mates."

"Oh my.....I would LOVE LOVE LOVE TO!"

"Well. I talked to your parents awhile ago about it and they said 'sure they know how much you miss me'," he chuckled slightly, "so just ask them they have your plane ticket."

I screamed an ear piercing scream that could have popped anyone's ear drum.

"Um ouch," he said, laughing.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited, wait when do I leave?"

"Your plane leaves tomorrow for Australia."

"Tomorrow?" I was shocked, I didn't have enough time to do get ready! "Okay well I have to pack. Do you know how many outfits this girl needs to get through the summer?"

"Yeah I know," he chuckled again, "don't worry about it too much, I'm sure we can go shopping."

"I don't want you wasting your money on me."

"Whatever, go get packed and text me later."

"Alright, wove you Cal"

"Sure, wove you too Bells."

Wow, I can't believe I get to spend all summer with Cal and his mates!