Permission and the Airport

"Mommmmmmm, Dadddddddddddd"

I screamed as I walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"What is it sweetie?" My mom asked.

"Well I just got off the phone with Cal...." I squeaked loudly; I'm just SO exited!!!

"I know I know, here is your plane ticket, it's just one way to Sydney and you can get a plane back at the end of summer."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I screamed a mild scream but it still made my dad hold his ears.

"Bella Marie, what did I say about screaming in the house!"

"Sorry..."

"It's fine dear," my mom said, rinsing out the noodles to the calamari.

"Just call us every few weeks to check in," my dad said, looking up from his newspaper for just a second.

"Yes dad, I know...gotta' check in bla, bla, bla," I giggled like a school girl.

"You better go pack! Remember it's hot in Sydney, way hotter than it has been here," my mom said, adding the noodles to the sauce.

"Thank youuuuu," I huged my mom and dad then I walked up stairs to pack. Once I got to my room I starting packing my shorts, short shorts, tank tops, a few t-shirts, a lot of things! Once I finally got all my things, ate and finished packing, I had a huge suit case and my carry on bag packed. I decided to change before I left for the airport. I decided to put my hair in a messy bun, wear VS legging with a purplish boyfriend cut tank top, and black and white print. With just cover up, mascara, and eye liner for my face.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9832173&.svc=copypaste&id=132489120

"Bella it's time to do to the airport sweetie" my mom yelled

"Okay mom, I'll be right down" I grabbed my bag and suit case and dragged them down stairs.

"Why do I need to much stuff?" I screamed getting frustrated.

"Need some help" my dad came to the stairs

"Yes please" I handed him my suit case that weighted a TON

"Bella what did you put in here rocks!" my dad gave me a frustrating look

"Sorry"

"Sweetie I called a taxi to take you to the airport" my mom said walking outside with me and my dad

"Why?" Why weren't they coming with me...that's weird

"I have to get to work and your mom didn't wanna cry seeing you leave" my dad explained

"Oh okay, love you mom," hugging her, I didn't think she was going to miss me this much. "Love you dad" this hug was shorter. My dads not a hugging person.

After my dad put my suit case into the taxi I was on my way to the airport! After boarding my plane and it took off, I took out my laptop. I cheeked twitter and decided to tweet Calum. I didn't really want to text him.

Bella Marie @bella_calpal_lover

@calumhood

On the plane now, be there soon. You are picking me up right? Haha

Once that I was done I got something to eat. Plane food yay...ah NO! I think there was something growing on my jello, yuck!

"Excuse me miss is there a problem?"

This scared me, I've talked to like one person during this whole experience. I've been thinking about Cal.

"Um yes there is...there's like mold or something on this" pointing to my jello

"I'm sorry, I can get you another if you want"

Wow she sounded like she says that 1000 times a day.

"No it's fine, I think I'm going to sleep"

"Alright miss, I can take your tray"

Yay more room, I hate small places and this was kinda starting to scare me.

"Thank you" and she walked away didn't even say anything. Jeez

-------------------

"Miss please put your seatbelt on we're about to land in Sydney," that annoying flight attended said, basically screaming in my ear.