Chapter One

Heyyyyyy guys it's Torrey and here is the first chapter!

Chapter One

(Lilia's POV)

      I woke up in a cold sweat, my surroundings starting to become familiar as light seeped in through the curtain. That dream reoccurring ever since I first stepped foot into The Agency. I looked around at what my life had become since that day almost 10 years ago: a small desk, an average, queen-sized bed.

As my body adjusted to being awake again, I noticed that the weight on the bed was slightly off. How much did I eat yesterday? Then the bed shifted and I reached for my semi-automatic pistol that I kept under my pillow.

Someone was in my bed, an unwelcome someone and it was probably the worst decision they have ever made. I unlocked the safety and pointed my gun at the offender, then I pulled back the blanket.

"Ash, what the fuck are you doing in my bed?!" I screamed. He just mumbled something in his sleep and turned away from my voice.

"Ash! I will blow your fucking brains out if you do not get out of my bed in the next 7.2 seconds!" I yelled. At that moment, he swiftly turned over, grabbed the gun out of my hand faster than humanly possible, switched on the safety, flung it across the room, and went back to sleep. The fucker! That was my favorite pistol.

I kicked him so hard in the back that it jolted him out of his sleep but it didn't knock him entirely off the bed like I had hoped. Asher's upper body was the only thing touching the floor, so gracefully he did a back flip to get up from the awkward position.

"Good Morning Sis!" He said cheerfully with a beaming smile. I shot him a glare praying that looks could kill, or at least severely injure. Of course, it had no effect on him and he reached over and ruffled my hair.

"Aw, so cute and grumpy in the mornings, but I came in here last night because I knew you were having the same nightmare as me. Unlike you, hoe, I was being a good sibling." He mocked.

 "I hate you," I said, pushing his hand away.

"No you don't."

"I'm pretty sure I do," I countered.

"Nope, you looove me! He said, drawing out the word. I heard his stomach growl and I swear someone could have mistaken it for a damn earthquake!

"Whatever, let's go get some breakfast." Asher let out a happy squeal, the bitch loved his food. I glanced in the mirror on our way out, and shit. I probably didn't look my best, but who gives a fuck, really? With my cobalt blue eyes, naturally curly brown hair and my tan hourglass figure, I could turn heads wherever I went. I guess the same could be said for my brother, with his storm gray eyes, moderately long brown hair and his tan muscular frame.

We were definitely some attractive looking twins. Continuing out of my room, we walked down the hall towards the elevator. We passed it by my brother's room on the way down the hall and smelled a strange odor.

"Bloody hell, Ash. Do you ever clean that shit?" I asked, plugging my nose with my index finger and thumb. It smelled so rank that I thought I was going to blow chunks. No wonder he spent the night in my room, I'm not sure anyone could ever survive in there.

"It's not that bad!" He laughed and draped his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, well you better have it cleaned before they check it tomorrow, or that's going to be extra 500 push-ups during training." I reminded him. I was pretty sure that the 500 that we do every day was already more than enough.