Good Nyt Sleep

It was my first day of Maxwell International School Day! I was sooo exited to see some new friends and even to my friend, Marga.

We have been seeing each other since my mom and dad is relatives with Marga's mom and dad.

I was writing my journal like since everyday. Someone just knock the door. "Cassie can I come in" my mom said. "Yes mom", then she comes in.
Then when she comes in, she said "Since tomorrow is your school day I have something to give to you:"

"TADA!" I give this to you because you have good grades and plus you give me more happiness in school!" my mom is really a perfect mother to me

"TADA!" I give this to you because you have good grades and plus you give me more happiness in school!" my mom is really a perfect mother to me. She gives me happiness when sometimes times happens if there was a problem.

 She gives me happiness when sometimes times happens if there was a problem

I really hugged her sooo tight like she cannot breathe. "Thank you mom and I love you sooo much!" I said with a big smile on my face. "Wait... I thought you will keep this for you. I gave this since your birthday" I said. "Its okay honey. It's important for you because you need this for school" she said with a laugh. "Okay mom... But thank you sooo much" then she left at my bedroom.

I was sooo happy she gave this bag. The bag was so expensive but really? Well she will be glad in it. I will promise to her that I will always keep this bag with care and never ever lost it.

I go to the bathroom while I saw my pictures of me and my family. How do I survive without them? How will I know if they still glad about me? I keep this question everyday. I brush my teeth, take a face wash and gi to bed. Then I turn off the light and checked my phone to set a alarm for tomorrow morning!

    Sweet dreams Cassie✨🌹👑🔥🌻💎

Hai guys I hope you will understand some problems in making some more chapters. Because I was sooo busy with my studies all the time. Plus, I have low grades.

Luv you guys. XOXO
-Daneee Guiboneee