First Day Of High School😁

Marga's POV:

I was sooooo happy that I meet my very own best friends. My mind never ever get worst when I almost beat Cassie in the contest. Uhhhh... WHAT  A LIFE!.

I was chatting with Nadia since the class did not start. Yeshhhh beshies still our goals in life!!!

I was listening to my moderator and she tells something new about our class

"Okay class there will be 2 new students in this class". " I hope there will be a cute guy" Nadia said. "SHUT UP NADIA!!!" i told her and she shut her mouth and said:Kkkkkkk. And it  was Kristoff, the new guy in school. OMG he was sooo cute BUT...

 OMG he was sooo cute BUT

"AHHHHHH CASSIE?". " OMG is this... Cassie who beat you in the contest? OMGGGGGG...SHE?". Nadia was confused. "Or I mean she beat us beshies?" she told me and my besties. "Of course she ISSSS".

Cassie's POV:
I was walking to my class where Ms.Principal (sorry guys idk who's their principal) said that u was belong to the class of Rizal...and is that MARGA???

I was still looking to everyone who was my classmates and I was beside Kristoff the cutes guy. I mean I was not having a crush on him but he's new in school. He was kind and handsome but something happens

"Say hello to your new classmates guys" my moderator said with a BIG smile on her face

"Say hello to your new classmates guys" my moderator said with a BIG smile on her face. Isn't that cute!. But wait... Marga was my classmate!. I was holding my feeling to say hi by never saying a word.

I know she will be so mean to me even she was my pamankin. I was sooo sad why my mom keep on saying about her mom. My mom told me that her mom was sooo mean even to herself.

She should realize why others don't even like her cause she sooo mean and a unhumble one. Plus I don't even care.

I still care her even if she's mean.

"Okay Cassie your going to be the first one to introduce yourself" my moderator  told me. I go forward and introduced myself. "Hi my name is Cassandra Mondragon, you can call me Cassie.

My classmates were whispering and they were trying to be a little bit confused why I was be with them... But it was sure that Marga still trying to be sooo bad to mee all the time. If course because she was thinking that I was more cooler than her.

What is she was thinking about?

Because I was a nerd?

A pretty nerd?

Or I'm trying to be one of her?

Like seriously?

Hai Gus I hope u like my  second chapter. I hope you don't get mad. Sorry I was not posting after 6 days. I was not using my phone mondays to Thursdays and I was really busy with my studies
Xoxo
-DaneeeGuiboneee