Friends

Cassie's POV:

What a day.... Since me and Marga saw each other until the bell rings ,

I was staring at her until I said: " hi Marga" saying with a smile on my face  " um hi???" She was looking at me really unfamiliar like she did not even think about it...

"Um can I join with u guys". " No " Marga said with her mean face showing in front of me. "Um its okay we have still more time nextime"

"Okay???"... Because we still have ummm... " a goal". Nadia lied. "What goal???" Maureen said and Marga hit her arm.

"Shut up Maureen!" She whispered. "Okay..." Maureen said with a sad face showed me.

"Wait... Nice glasses Cassie...". Maureen said. And Marga hit her arm. " outch!" She said. "Ohhh wait nice glasses Cassie it fits on you. Plus your glasses looks cute on you " Marga said. "Ohh BTW thanks Marga" I said with a smile on my face.

"No problem" she said with a weird face showed in front of me. "Well see you later after lunch😁" she said. "Okayyyy bye!!!" I said with a smile.

Marga's POV:

I was walking out the room after the nerd girl tried to talk to me like a genius classmate in class...
"She has glasses but she doesn't know what are Contact lenses are!" I said to show her how stupid she is... "IKR Marga , hahahhahaha" Nadia said.

Back to Cassie's POV:
After she was talking I saw her laughing about my glasses. I heard her what she said but idc .

But she still hurt me as well. But still I accept her words. I don't even know about contact lenses.

I was walking to the covert courts with Fatma. Then we found out an bleachers to sit with. But was sooo shy during that time.

Some of the students tried to talk about me. But I don't Care.

We are sitting on the bleacher that we found out and take out our lunch.
"Hey Cassie do you have any friends in school?" Fatma said with a worry face. "No. Why did you ask??" I said. "

"Well I'm luck and your lucky that I have you as a friend and we still be together as a friends". Then...

 Then

I post a new picture in Instagram.

Hey guys I hope you like this new chapter im sorry I cannot post everyday because I was only using my phone every Fridays until Sundays

Xoxo
-DaneeeGuiboneee