The Stolen Actor

Cassie's POV:

After what happend, I saw Marga keep on talking with Kristoff, my best friend.

"Cassie is just my friend, I treated her as a friend of mine, I will never hurt her, she's my bestfriend". Kristoff told her with an expression in his face. "Okay then, I hope". Marga told him.

Well I think...it hurts. I like him so much.

I keep on dreaming about him like me and him hanging out as best friends.

Well I don't ever forget what happens a few practices...

______________________________________

Yesterday...

"Okay, now the last Part is you need to kiss Cassie as Juliet".
My moderator said.

" Okay ma'am". Kristoff said with a little smirk.

My body was shaking because of him. He keeps on smirking like a Gang Leader who keeps a goal on smirking other girls.

Until...the last practice started...
______________________________________

Then it was lunch time...I was thinking on going out with my mother . I wanna talk about how my mother having troubles with her life.

Marga's POV:

Now... Its my time to stole her as Juliet.

Yes, I wanna be Juliet until what Kristoff said.

I was in the auditorium until my Moderator was confused.

"Where is Cassie??? She needs to be here ON TIME!" She gets mad until Fatma said, "Ma'am, we cannot contact her and we don't even know where is she was going".

" Actually ma'am, I can be Juliet if you accept to be me acting as Juliet?". I told my moderator as smiling my face.

"Okay, you can be Juliet if after 10minutes, Cassie is not yet here".

" Okay Ma'am" I told her with a cute smile.

Until 10 minutes, My Moderator called me to a practice until I feel my arm been dragged out to the stage.

"Why did you told ma'am???" Kristoff told me with a sad face.

"Why is there a problem being a partner with you??? Are you not proud of me?" I told him with a smirk.

"Nevermind" He told me until he grabbed me with my arm holding with his arm.

Until the practice started until... Cassie comes in.

Cassie's POV:

I was going to the PS office to get a slip. I told them I was late because of traffic. Then I go upstairs to the auditorium were everyone was waiting for the practice until...

Marga stole my part as Juliet...