The Roleplay

Cassie's POV:
As I was in the classroom, everyone was inside after the last bell rings.

Our Moderator comes in a hurry until she speaks for the role play.

She explained every thing, but after the explanation, Kristoff tried to speak for like...2 minutes.

"Hey, maybe we can be the partners😏" Kristoff told me with a smirk on his face.

"SShut upp your sooo disgusting!!!"I  told him with an annoyed face.

Until my moderator told us to pick 2 students to play the role, everyone was raising their hand, also Marga.

I was not expecting that me and Kristoff will be PARTNERS.

He was keep on smirking that I can feel like his arms on my hands.

He was a good friend of mine, I think I like him as a good friend of him

I had  feelings for him

I... Loved him so bad

Marga's POV

" Omg again CASSIE!" Marga said

"You should keep on eye on him Marga, you can keep him but in a secret way, you like him, right?" Maureen said with a little smirk on her face.

"OMG MAUREEN PLEASE LOWER YOU VOICE!" I told her with a loud whisper that can everyone hear.

"Okayyy just keep it as a secret, we can solve this and Kristoff... Will be mine as always and forever😏😏😏"

"And... I will beating Cassie as a Mondragon" I said with a grin on my face until Cassie sees me acting weird.

She was whispering with Fatma and LJ... Like as always.

Even I keep on eye on Kristoff, keep on protecting Cassie. I think...

Kristoff liked Cassie a lot than me...

Hey guys!!! BTW I will be posting more dahil Christmas break naming ngayon. And plus guys thank you for 380 views and votes!!!
Please keep on voting and I will be posting moreeeee
Xoxo -daneee guiboneee