Chapter 7: Wanting

.;Kagome POV:.

After breaking away from the kiss, I gaze into his eyes, with both love and lust. But what I see startles me.

His eyes have changed into a red colour with purple rings around them, and his pupils have turned into a teal colour. He also seems to be breathing heavier.

What the hell?

As soon as the lights go out, he quickly vanishes, and I just continue to stare at the spot he was once in, in wonder.

What was that? What was wrong with his eyes?

Still in shock, I quickly run off stage, looking around for him, but he's no where to be found.

"InuYasha?!"

"Kagome?" Says a voice. Whipping around, my eyes soften and I sigh, seeing that the voice came from Sango.

"Yea? What's up?" I ask nonchalantly.

"What's up?! InuYasha went high tailing it out of here once the lights went out! Geez Kegs, I didn't realize you were that shitty of a kisser." She says, smirking at the end.

"I know... And I'm not a shitty kisser! Maybe it was just.... Nerves that got the best of him?" I ask, trying to think of a way to explain why he left, and to help my heart stop aching.

"I sure hope so Kegs." She says, giving me an apologetic smile as she puts her hand on my shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

After that, I walked passed her into my dressing room, and what awaited me scared me.

Inuyasha.

His eyes were still in their crazy state, but that's not what had me frozen to the floor in shock. No, it was the fact that he was shirtless, and I could see his perfect V line. He was only wear the pants he wore on stage, but they seemed to be lowered a bit.

Shaking my head free of any dirty thoughts, I step into my dressing room, closing the door behind me. What happens next is what has me melting into him.

Just as I turn to face him, he pins me against the door, staring into my eyes. All I could here was the lock of the door, before his lips captured mine in a mind blowing kiss.

Tangling my fingers in his hair, I pull him closer to me as his tongue weaves it's way into my mouth.

After that, my world changed. But what I didn't know, is that, that change, would be

Forever.