Chapter 4: Karaoke

Please comment your song ideas! I need more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha dragged Kagome on stage, and they both smiled as everyone recognized them, cheering loudly.

"Well well, look who we have here!" The announcer exclaims. "It's Inuyasha Takahashi and Kagaome Higorashi! Ok you two, pick a song!"

They both looked at each other and smiled, then decided on the perfect song for them to sing, a beautiful love song.

(Lonely no more by Rob Thomas and AGAIN I do NOT own this song)

.:;Kagomes povo;:.

As the music starts, Inuyasha smirks to the crowd, most of the ladies screaming at him, and then he turns to me, giving me a suductive grin.

Now it seems to me

That you know just what to say

But words are only words

Can you show me something else

He gazes at my body as if it is the most delicious thing he has seen, and he takes his hand and glides it down his chest, down to his crouch, winking at me, causing my heart to skip a beat.

Can you swear to me that you'll always be this way

Show me how you feel

More than ever baby

I don't wanna be lonely no more

I don't wanna have to pay for this

I don't want to know the lover at my door

Is just another heartache on my list

He looks at me with a loving gaze as he makes a heart over the left side of his chest and breaks in, now pouting.

I don't wanna be angry no more

You know I could never stand for this

So when you tell me that you love me know for sure

I don't want to be lonely anymore

He makes his way up to me and takes a lose strand of my hair, tucking it behind my ear as he gazes into my eyes, really telling me that his words are true. Now, it's my turn.

Now its hard for me with my heart still on the men

Open up to me, like you do your guyfriends

And you sing to me and it's harmony

Boy, what you do to me is everything

Make me say anything; just to get you back again

Why can't we just try

I look at him sadly, taking a my hands in the shapes of two broken heart peaches and combining them into one, reminding me of Hojo.

I don't wanna be lonely no more

I don't wanna have to pay for this

I don't want to know the lover at my door

Is just another heartache on my list

I take an imaginary pen and right on my other hand causally, looking to the crowd of drooling men.

I don't wanna be angry no more

You know I could never stand for this

So when you tell me that you love me know for sure

I don't want to be lonely anymore

I then walk back up to him, like he did to me, and look him in the eye, showing all my emotions I'm feeling, and I can tell he knows them all within once glance.

What if I was good to you, what if you were good to me

I echo after him, turning from him, acting unsure of myself.

What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me

He then pulls my back tight against his abs, holding me by my waist, my hand around his neck as our hips role sexily in a mimicking movement.

What if it was paradise, what if we were symphonies

He glides his hand up my rib cadge and up my shoulder, causing me to shiver as he grabs my hand and spins me slowly, gazing into my eyes as he echoes after me.

What if I gave all my life to find some way to stand beside you

We harmonize as we get in each others faces, intwining our arms so they are locked together as we sing into our microphones with all of our hearts.

I don't wanna be lonely no more

I don't wanna have to pay for this

I don't want to know the lover at my door

Is just another heartache on my list

We slowly break apart and go on the opposite sides of the stage, the both of us reaching out to the crowd.

I don't wanna be angry no more

But you know I could never stand for this

So when you tell me that you love me know for sure

I don't want to be lonely anymore

We both slowly walk to centre of the stage, touching the hands of the screaming men and women as we meet in the middle, gazing into each others eyes again.

I don't wanna be lonely anymore

Inuyasha sings with all his heart

I don't wanna be lonely anymore

I sing with every part of me

I don't wanna be lonely anymore

We both harmonize together, both giving a fist pump in the air and dropping our heads down as the lights go off momentarily, the crowed roaring with excitement. Once the lights come back on we smile to each other and hug, panting for a breath. Surprisingly, I don't want him to ever let go.

"That was amazing! You two are amazing! But your even better together!" The announcer says excitedly, winking at us both, causing me to blush and Inuyasha to get a sexy smirk on his face, making my heart flutter.

We then get off stage hand in hand, and go back to our sets, glad nobody followed us.

.:;Normal povo;:.

"Well, that was interesting" Inuyasha laughs, causing Kagome to giggle too.

"I thought it was amazing. Especially since we have never preformed together." Kagome says excitedly, digging into the food that they had ordered earlier. "Thank you Inuyasha, for taking me out tonight. I've had a blast."

Inuyasha grabs Kagomes hand that had been resting on the table and smiles. "Thank you for joining me. You truly have been an amazing girl to enjoy this evening with." He says politely, making me blush. "Any chance we can do this again? Maybe next week?"

"I'd love too." Kagome smiles, squeezing his hand lightly. "I have a concert tomorrow. Would you be interested in another duet with me?" She asked, hopefully he will say yes.

"I would be honoured."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I personally love this chapter! It shows the heartbreak and trust-building in Kagome, the cunning and suductiveness in Inuyasha, and the dirty and loving side in the both of them. Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

-InuLove5321