Chapter 14

"How bad?"

"Its nothing we couldnt handle.."

"For f sake. Innocent people died!" Al slammed her hands on the table. The people around her grew silent. Aluna may looked unbothered but they never see her angry before.  They had gathered at their secret hideout. The news about the deadly event went viral on media.

"Daughter, I underestimated your father's capability.. thats why I brought the police to arrest him. I never thought that he would-"

"Fking kill civilians? Mother, he even killed you! Why do you even think that he wouldnt do anything harsh!" Al stood up unable to contain her emotions.

"With polices chasing him, he wont do anything rash anymore Al. You dont have to worry. I just need you to carry on with your life." Mrs Fischer said in finality. Al sighed.

"You know what, I wont worry anymore. I dont want to be in this in the first place. You never change. Always always put me in the dark. Dont ever contact me anymore mother."

"Oh and if I ever catch anyone who follows me, I wont hesitate." Al added before stepping out of the room. By the look of her eyes, she is not playing around.

Mark scratched his head as he stepped out of the house. The elders explained everything to them regarding Mrs Fischer business with NCT. Turns out they were allies all along. Johnny patted his shoulder.

"Its not that confusing Mark. At least we know now that Al is on our side.." He said.

"Which means! We got to be friends with her again." Lucas cheered slapping Mark's shoulder.

"Stop abusing my shoulders you giants."

"Well its time for the adults to go to work. Kids, study well." Yuta snorted at the two before heading towards his car. Johnny sighed.

"I guess thats my queue to go. Lunch at the usuals aight? Ill try drag Tyong out of his office." He stepped into his car and drove away.

Taeyong sighed loosening his tie. Work is wearing him out day after day. He couldnt get a proper rest since he had to work at night too. He needs some air. Somehow, burying himself with work makes him feels stuffy. His thoughts went to Aluna. Theres something attracting him to her.
Shes hard to figure..

"Clear my schedule." He said over the phone before stepping out of his office.

Aluna walked into a frozen yogurt shop casually typing in her phone without looking in front not caring that she would bump into someone. She always have this mindset on her own.

You saw me walking, you step aside. If I saw you, Id step aside too.

Not an ideal mindset but she is what she is.

Chittaphon: Mark is going back to Taiwan. Xiaolu gone missing. Probably somewhere partying her brains out. So you only have me babyboo but I have work haha xx.

Al rolled her eyes tucking her phone in her back pocket. Back to square shes all alone again. Ever since she apart with the boys, she feels so alone.

"One mango please"

Al pays the girl and turn around a little too fast she almost drop her precious yogurt when she bumps into someone.

"Holy yogurt trinity"

"Holy yogurt indeed"

Al held her yogurt securely before looking up to the person she bumps.

"Hey..."

"I kinda have the urge to have yogurt smoothie right now can you step aside for a moment then we say 'hey whats up hows life' ." Taeyong said nonchalantly.

"Sudden urge? Are you pregnant?" Al retorted before stepping aside letting the man order himself a smoothie.

"Sure, kid"