Early days (100k special) tq and i love you and imissyou and i eeeeeeeee

"Wake up."

"No."

"Oh great, you're awake. Hurry up or I'll leave you if you don't be ready in another 5 minutes."

"Kbye."

"Aight." Al said mindlessly typing on her phone and turned to the door to get out but a hand pulled her back until she fell on the bed next to him.

"Skip school with me?"

"Haha fuck you."

Ten snorted, giving loud smooch on her head and get up from the bed lazily.

"Ah, just how I like my coffee in the morning. Bitter." The latter said, going in the bathroom to get ready for school.

"The clock is ticking, Chittaphon~"

"Aluna dear, Don't bother waiting for that son of mine. He will be ready whether he like it or not because of you. Come have breakfast with me instead, I made mango sticky rice~"

Al heard Ten's mother called her downstairs and she immediately get to her feet thinking about the dessert.

"Can she ever say no Mango." Ten chuckled.

Al chatted with his mother for awhile as she enjoy eating the dessert happily, almost forgetting about school until Ten shows up.

"Mom, we're going."

"Make sure to not skip classes, Ten. "

"Kay, ma." Ten grinned cheekily, kissing his mother's cheek.

"Like your mom would believe that."

"I raised him up well enough to know his bullshit, Al. Don't let him get into your head honey."

"I won't. I care for my grades more than him so don't worry." Al said at Ten's mother playfully as she took a last bite.

"Thats alright, care for him after you two get married."

"Haha." Ten said dryly as he looked at Al while the girl looked unbothered.

"Right."

"See you, Aunty. Time for school~ " Al said as she dragged Ten to the car.

//

"They are still at it. I feel slightly disturbed."

"You joked about it first." Al sighed. Ten just shrugged, didn't expect that their family would be that trusty.

"Should we plan our breakup? That would be fun."

"Whatever. Wanna pick up some grocery with me after school?" Al asked thinking of a menu.

"Lame."

"You sound like a high school blondie."

"And you sound like a mom."

Al jabbed him before unlocking her locker.

"I need something home cooked okay? What they cook at home wasn't really my thing."

"Thats why we have a personal chef, lulu."

"You want to come or not, Ten?"

Ten raised his hands defensively.

"Of course I will. Who's going to hold the bags for you? Certainly not me but I have people who can do that for you."

Al scoffed but let him drape his arm around her shoulders anyways.