I Got You (Ziam)

Summary: It's Zayn and Liam's anniversary, and as they're leaving the restaurant, a pap decides to be a dick. Basically, it's that time a pap tripped Niall, only this time Liam got tripped.

Warnings: FLUFF! extremely cliche, but cute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Four years, Zayn. We’ve been together for four years. Do you know how long that is?” Liam said excitedly, reaching across the table to take Zayn’s hand in his.

Zayn laughed, raising his eyebrows. “No, how long is it, babe?” He asked, teasing Liam. When he was excited, Liam always asked ridiculous questions like that and Zayn liked to watch him get all flustered and embarrassed when he messed with him about it.

“Well,” Liam said, his cheeks red, “It’s, ya know, four years.” Zayn laughed, shaking his head fondly. “Look, the point it, that it’s a long time, Z.” Liam smiled at Zayn, his eyes holding all the adoration in the world.

“A very long time, and it’s been the best time of my life.” Zayn said quietly, making Liam roll his eyes.

“God, Zayn,” He scoffed, snatching his hand from Zayn’s and smiling playfully. “You’re so corny, way to ruin a moment,” He waiter came to the table and slid a bill onto the edge of the table, waiting for one of the boys to pick it up and pay it. Without looking at the slip of paper, Zayn pulled his wallet out of his pocket and pulled out his card, smiling up at the waiter as he handed it off. Nodding, the waiter left the table to get the money off of the card.

“So obnoxious. That waiter probably thinks we’re stuck up, rich white people with how you handed him the card! Geez, Zayn.”

“Well, you are a rich white person, anyway,” Zayn said, shrugging his shoulders.

Liam gave him a confused look, then nodded his head in realization. “Right right, well he probably thinks you’re a stuck up, rich brown person with a stuck up, possibly rich white lover,” Liam said, laughing when Zayn laughed at him.

“Anyways,” Zayn smiled, “I’m pretty sure he knew who we were, he had the star gaze when he came to the table.” When Liam gave him the ‘what the fuck are you on about face, Zayn sighed dramatically. “You know, the ‘oh god, famous people are here what do I do help’ look that some of the people who aren’t fans but recognize us give.”

Liam shook his head with a small smile. “Yeah, okay. Whatever babe.” The waiter came back and gave Zayn back his card, telling the two of them to have a good evening when they thanked him.

“Alright, babe, you ready to get home? We have some amazing anniversary sex we should start on.” Zayn winked at Liam, smirking when his boyfriend turned a pale red color.

Swatting at Zayn, Liam whispered, “You know we can’t be rough, because of- “

“Yes, yes, I know, Li. I am capable of normal sex, you know?” Zayn questioned, laughing at Liam’s worries. “And even if I wasn’t, this is too important to even risk. You know we wouldn’t even be having sex if it wasn’t for the fact that you’re so horny.”

Liam rolled his eyes at Zayn, crossing his arms. “You’re just as horny as I am, so shut up. And yes, I know you can have normal sex, but I also know how fond of rough sex you are,” he said, matter of factly.

Zayn scoffed, playfully glaring at Liam. But Liam only raised an eyebrow and licked his lip unconsciously, making Zayn even hornier. “Whatever, let’s go, it’s late and I don’t want you too tired before we even get home for sex.”