chapter 4

vanessa pov
we were arrived at her appartement, we came in and we saw someone.
oh no, i suddenly understood.

''oh my god! travis!''
he was her boyfriend. his hair was dark brown, he had a lot of tattoos, seems like a bad boy.
''surprise baby'' he said.
but sounds like a sweet bad boy.
and me i was here, waiting they see me.
''hi, who is it?'' he asked at madelaine.
''this is vanessa, my friend. she's new and she didn't had a place so i let her stay here''
friend, that's hurt.
''hello'' i said.
''i'm gonna eat at the restaurant, have good times together'' i adds, i tryed to hide my sadness and my jealousy.
''no wait'' madelaine said, but i leave her home without saying a word.

i was in the restaurant, sitting alone, broken. the image of her, kissing him, hugging me was the worst. i wanted she was kissing me but the reality is she don't love me the same way as me.

madelaine pov
maybe i was with travis, but i can't stop thinking about vanessa, she didn't say a word after i told her to wait.
''hey, i came here but you're like you don't care'' said travis upset.
''no i don't, i'm so happy you're here, i'm just tired and i want to sleep''
''so let's sleep'' he said.
we walk with his arm around my waist, but it was not like usual.
when we came into my room, he pushed me on the be, he was on the top of me and started to kissing me.
''sorry my love, i really need to sleep''
or maybe not. we were in the bed and i couldn't sleep. it was 11pm and travis already fell alseep, but me i was waiting for vanessa but she's not came home and that's make me really sad.

vanessa pov
i find a motel, i decided to not came at her appartement. i don't wanted to see her, i don't want to her seeing me like that. maybe i really had a crush on her. not maybe, i had it's obvious.

the next morning

madelaine pov
the light of the sun on my face wake me up. travis's arms was around my waist. i was staring at him, did i still love him? why i wanted it will be vanessa with me? maybe i had feelings for her.
this shit turns my mind out.
''morning beautiful'' said travis as he waking up.
''hello, did you slept good?''
''yeah, particulary good with you in my arms''
''aw you're so cute'' i said kissing him, pretending everything was good in my mind. can i stop thinking about her please??
i grabbed my phone and texting her.

 can i stop thinking about her please??i grabbed my phone and texting her

i all wanted was cuddling with her.
i felt so sorry about the fact that she had to slept at the motel just because travis was here.