chapter 7

madelaine pov
the ride was silence, i could tell both of us was nervous. vanessa don't stopped to look at the window. the lights in the street iluminate her soft skin. i noticed that she was playing with her ring.

once we get arrived at my home we get out my car and go into. i look at her and pushed her against the door, i grabbed her face with my hands and i kissed her. she pulled me away and look into my eyes suprised.
''i'm sorry, i didn't-''
she interrupted me and kissed me back. our lips were dancing together again and our tongues fights for dominance. we walk to the couch, continued our kiss, and she was now on top of me. she started to kiss my neck until my phone ring.
fuck. it was travis.
vanessa made a face like disgusted, i loved when she was upset and jealous.
''hey travis'' i said surprised.
''hey babe, i miss you''
''me too'' i tryed to look like.
''it looks like i'm bothering you''
''hm, i started to eat with vanessa it's why''
''oh i understand, i call you later if you want''
''yeah please, thanks you''
''you're welcome, bye babe''
''bye'' i hangs.
i look again vanessa and she told me :
''eating with me or starting to eating me?'' she giggled.
''shut up and kiss me''

vanessa pov
after she said that i immediately restart what i was doing. i kissed her neck and start to remove her shirt. she wore now only a bra and a pant.
she was fucking hot in this red bra.
''so.. do you like the view?'' she asked.
''no i don't like it, i freaking love it''
''hm interesting'' she whispered into my ear.