chapter 5

the next day..

vanessa pov
today, i had a scene were i had to kissing cole. yes this was acting but i know the bughead's shippers are gonna be mad at me and i was really afraid. i missed mads, even if i've always telling me that we're just friends, the reality was i had feelings for her and i can't control it but i don't wanna lose our friendship.

madelaine pov
travis leave my appartement this morning and i didn't know why i wasn't sad. did i still love him? i wanna believe in it but i think no.
i took my car and go to the set. i immediately came into the makeup trailer. i hadn't to do a scene now so i decided to came see vanessa do hers, but it was the worst decision. in front of my eyes i see that : she was kissing cole. my heart felt broken and i was so jealous. i catched my tear and waited vanessa. when she finishing to shoot her scene she came to me.
''hey, are you okay? you look so broken'' she said while she touched my arm with her soft hand. felt her skin on mine was amazing.
''yeah i was just worry about you yesterday'' i saying tryed to catch my sadness.
''no don't be babe'' she answered with a cute smile on her lips.
babe?? what was that??

after our little conversation, camila came to us.
''hey girls, tonight i organized a party, you should come! and this isn't an invitation!'' she giggled.
''of course we're gonna come! let's have some fun!'' i said. when camila leave us, i immediately said to vanessa :
''so.. are you back at my home? travis left by the way..''
''if you want i agree''
''well, i'll pick you up at 5pm''

at 5pm..

vanessa pov
after doing my scenes, i came in front of madelaine's trailer to waiting her, then i saw her.
''finally here!'' i giggled.
''yeah, i take my things and then we can leave''
''of course'' i nodded.
after she grabbed her things we came into her car and go to her appartement.

even if i don't were at mine, it's felt like home and that was good.
''i'm gonna take a shower'' she said.
''alright, i do my makeup, i'm gonna use your room''
''do what you want nessa'' she answered smiling.
she was in the bathroom next to her room were i was when she asked me :
''so how was your day?''
''fine, but..''
''but what nessa? tell me'' i heard her comforting voice.
''i'm afraid that bughead's shippers are gonna hate me after the kiss with cole''
there was a silence.
''yeah but you don't care it's just a show and i'll be here for you''
«i'll be here for you» my precious heart. ok vanessa stop now.
''yeah i know. also thanks you''
''you're welcome''

after 10 minutes she came back into the room.. with only her underwear and a bra. my god, she is gorgeous.
''hm sorry'' she quickly said.
i just turned my head and continue my makeup.
she takes some clothes and put them.
damn, can she please stop that?
''are you ready?'' she asked me.
''almost, wait 2 minutes like i can put better clothes''
''they look good on you too''
i just nodded and giggled. i put my clothes in front of her to let me see if she was staring and she was.

''okay let's go to this party'' i said to madelaine.