Chapter 1

Alyssa's p.o.v.

Today is the day I'm going to meet my new step brother everyone back in Oklahoma say I'm lucky I get to meet Cameron Dallas which I don't honestly get the big idea. He's probably just some guy who breaks a lot of girls hearts I mean I've heard a lot about him from his mom and all but he's 19 and doesn't seem to interested in meeting me but who said I wanna meet him anyways. I go back up to my room and get a text from Kayla, my bestie back in Oklahoma , Kayla ❤️ -what's up girly how's Cali

Me-its better than I thought I guess I can't talk right now my step brothers supposed to be here soon kayla❤️- Kk have fun ily bye. me-ily2 bye.

Just then two guys who look about 17 barge in my room I look up and seem Cameron and some other guy who I have never met or even heard of his name was Nash Grier. Cameron , Nash and I sat in my room getting to know each other better. Who knew they could be just like me.? the way everyone put it when they talk about Cameron was that he's never like normal teenagers which is so not true . After it got real late my dad and new mom said they were going to bed . Cameron on the other hand heard something completely different and said "don't have to much fun" me and the boys crack up laughing. Once our parents were in bed we decided to go upstairs to my room and go watch netflix . They said there staying the night so we all pretty much we're just hanging out. Once the movie was over we all played truth or dare which wasn't really fun. once I got really bored i went to my bed and checked my phone and my twitter had blown up. I turned off my phone and seen nash messing with Cameron who was asleep. me and Nash stayed up really late just talking. He started to become more amazing to me. I mean the second we met I knew i liked him and the way his blue eyes just meet my green eyes just feels perfect you know.

Nash's p.o.v.

Today cam and I are going to meet his new step sister I think her name is Alyssa. Cam says she's from Oklahoma which is pretty cool. we got to the house said hi to the newly weds and walk upstairs to see a 15 year old girl looking at her phone the second she glanced up I got butterflies she's really pretty, but I can't like her. she got up and hugged cam and me which was kinda weird. Alyssa and cam started talking and getting to know each other and she must of saw me staring at her cuz she looked up at me and said "so mr. bigger than bieber how old are you" "16 wby" I ask "I'm 15" she said. After it got really late their parents went to bed and we stayed up and watched the titanic and you probably already know who picked it . Eventually Cameron fell asleep and I was messing with him Alyssa was on her bed. she came down to where I was and we sat on her bed and talked for what seemed like days but was really hours and I eventually fell asleep.