Chapter 4

Alyssa's p.o.v.

I went to check my phone when I had woke up and seen a lot of comments about me and I seen one that really got my attention from @nashtyismybabydaddy7 (if that is ur username I don't mean u it's the only thing I could come up with and I'm super sorry if it offends you) saying " she better not like nash I would hate to see something bad happen to her" then I seen a tweet from Nash with her mentioned in it saying "@nashtyismybabydaddy7 Taylyn leave her alone I am the person u hate she isn't "

2 hours later

Nash came to the kitchen where I was making pancakes and wrapped his arms around my waist and said "good-morning, beautiful " I smiled and said "good-morning sleeping beauty" then Cameron came down stairs looking really mad I've never seen Cameron mad so I said "good morning Cameron" he ignored me so I grabbed him by his arm and asked " what's wrong" still nothing then nash said " he's mad cuz he thinks I'm gonna cheat on you cuz I was talking to a girl until I met you" I looked at Nash kinda pissed and hurt then went into my room and locked my door. I stayed in there for at least 3 hours and only came out to go to the bathroom they'd come knock on the door to check on me every hour but they didn't ask what I was doing I started cutting my hips not deep but enough to make me bleed then when I was done being mad I went outside to the patio just for some air and decided to call Kayla I dialed her number and after like the 1st ring she awnsered "what's wrong Alyssa" she asked she always knew when I was upset "I did it again ...... I .. I cut my hips" "it's gonna be okay she said don't worry I'm coming to see u soon I got my plane ticket don't worry" I giggled a little and said " okay I'll talk to you later" "okay by beautiful stay strong ily" "Ily too and thanks" then I hung up Nash and cameron came out and asked if I was okay I looked only at Cameron and said "yes I'm fine " then went inside to see a girl standing in the living room she looked Nash's age I walked thru the living room to the door and then walked out crying I got on my phone and called a taxi and told them to take me to my dads they did. I paid the lady and got out I knocked on the door but no awnser I got the hidden key and unlocked the door and went inside and no one was there should've known I got a water then left the house and walked down to the mall witch was only like a block or 2 away when I got there I noticed a girl around Cameron's age she knew Cameron they were in magcon together i think her name is mahogany . I walked up to her and said " hey ur mahogany right" she turned around and said " yes and you must be Cameron's step sister it's nice to meet u finally" I giggled and we went to the food court to get some pizza . then I got a text from Cameron he was freaking out the text said OMG WHERE R U??? R U OKAY?? EVERYONE IS FREAKING OUT!! I replied back im fine I'm with mahogany at the mall.

Then about an hour or two later Cameron came and got me and took me home

**skip the car ride **

When we got to the door I asked if that girl was still here he said "yes but just go meet her" I sighed and said "fine " I opened the door being attacked by Nash hugging me I was really mad at him still. then realized in 3 more days I would need to find out if I was pregnant I didn't realize that I'm stupid enough to do a lot of things if I'm pressured .

3 days later

I went to the doctor and took a pregnancy test I waited 5 minutes for the results and it was negitive thank god I went back home in a cab and walked inside that girl was still there I didn't talk to her the other day or even look at her I went straight to my room and went to bed but today I don't have a choice I go sit on the couch she comes next me and sits down and said "hi my name is Ashley " I looked at her and said " I'm Alyssa and just cuz your dating Nash now dosnt mean we are friends" then she laughed at me and said " I'm not dating nash I'm dating Cameron and I'm pregnant with his baby " I looked dead at her and said "YOUR WHAT" she went to grab Cameron and I looked at Nash I was really pissed they didn't tell me sooner!