Chapter 6

ALYSSA'S P.O.V.

Ashley's ex was always aggressive or at least that's what she had told me she said "he was in a gang and told me if I ever end up having a kid they have to be apart of a gang too" well she didn't like that so she left and started dating my step brother . They really are cute together .

30 minutes later

The ambulance came up to our apartment and was going straight to Ashley and Cameron (who was still in tears) and seen the cut and rushed her to the ER with Cameron. me and Nash put on our shoes and left with us just in sweats and slip on shoes.

When we were got to the last stop light before we got to the ER I looked at Nash and said "nash do u think she will lose her baby" nash looked at me shocked and said " I hope not why would u say that thou?" "Because she lost a lot of blood babe " we pulled up to the hospital to see Ashley's parents and mine and Cameron's parents comforting cameron who was still in tears I ran over to cameron asking what happened "the baby didn't make it" Cameron said crying even harder. I hugged Cameron for Like 5 minutes and then ran to nash and curled up next to him. My parents didn't exactly know we were dating and the second my dad seen us he of course had something to say about it "Alyssa I didn't let you live with Cameron to get pregnant I did it so you would have a better chance at life" I rolled my eyes and said "dad you never get the fact that I'm not 5 anymore I'm 14 and I love him he makes me feel like I actually matter so and if u have a problem with it too bad you just want me now cuz u knew that all that time u spent parting and trying to be cool with your friends I was with mom and having to pick up the pieces of my life you broke by leaving me and jena alone!" I ran to Nashs car crying and curled in a little ball in the passenger seat 2 minutes later nash came up to the car and got in and started it and asked "Alyssa do you ever wonder why we haven't ever really gone on a real date?" I was still curled in a ball crying my eyes out until I feel a hand touch my thigh I looked up to see nash smiling and laughing I giggled and said "I hate how cheesy you are but when would we be able to go I mean matthew is visiting tommorow and staying with us for a few weeks and then Hayes is coming next Monday for like 3 weeks and then u will be too distracted too and I don't think you want to leave your friends for a girl" I knew that nash could tell I was still mad about my dad not giving me a better way to explain myself "babe We can go whenever you want to go. The only way I wouldn't go or get a raincheck is if Cameron needs us to stay with him, but babe I love you and I will love you more and more everyday and when I wake up and get to see that you are happy I love you more " "nash I love you too" I say wiping away tears and then get out of the car and run straight to the apartment unlock the door and run into my room and take of everything except my nash shirt and underwear I hear nash shutting the door to the apartment and I jump in the bed and get under the covers as soon as nash walks in and begins getting in nothing but his boxers "Alyssa can I ask you something ? " I turned to him and said "yea what's up?" "do you want kids like at all because I do but I only want them with you and I want one soon and if you're not ready I understand and I can wait till you are ready." "Nash the only thing I am worried about with having a kid is the pain and moodiness but if u want one I guess but you promise you won't leave and that if it works we have to give one of them to Cameron and Ashley if she can't have another baby" "babe I will never leave you and deal"

**skips sex**

Next day

I woke up forgetting I don't have any clothes on and the door is wide open luckily one of nashs shirts was right next to me I walk to the dresser and grab some underwear and then feel Nashs arms behind me he's super sweet.