Chapter 2

Alyssa's p.o.v.

It's been a whole month since I've seen cam and nash. Me and Nash have been talking a lot thou and same with me and cam we act like we aren't even step siblings . the only bad thing I can't stand now is my sister jena she's coming to live with us soon and it's not gonna be fun I think she's way prettier than me she was a cheerleader and she's only 13 but still I don't want her to meet Nash or cam cuz she may tell them about my issues. no one here in Cali knows that I'm bipolar and had to leave my moms cuz I always got sent to hospitals that never helped so she sent me to my dads and that's when I started cutting no one knows and it's only on my hips and it's not too deep but it's deep. just when I was about to put my phone in my pocket I get a FaceTime request from Nash I answered it of course and told him about Jena coming down not about the cutting or bipolar and he said him and cam are on there way over here to come get me and take me to the beach. that when I realized 'I can't go cuz they will see the scars' I tried to make up an excuse but they said I don't have a choice so I go put my swim suit on and a muscle shirt and then we left at the beach a lot of girls came up and asked to take pictures I ignored it and put my stuff down and started tanning then Nash came over and said "hey what are you doing we are here to swim not tan" "y'all can swim I'm tanning " I said and then I feel Nash pick me up and put me over his shoulder and dragged me to the water I was kicking and punching him to let me down and that's when he threw me in and cam and Nash stood there laughing and then I heard cam say "Alyssa are you okay your hip is bleeding" I knew exactly what that ment the scar I made last night opened back up I get out of the water and run to the bathroom cam and Nash came behind me and they opened the door and then seen the cuts I could see the looks in there eyes they were disappointed and felt bad Nash asked " how long has this been happening ? did you tell anybody? " it's been 3 months and no that's the point I don't want anyone to know" we sat in the bathroom for 5 mins and went back to my house . Cameron went straight to his old room called my dad and told him he wanted me to live with him my dad didn't like the idea but Cameron managed to convince him and that's when I packed my stuff and moved in with Cameron.

Nash's p.o.v.

Me and cam were really bored at the apartment so me And cam asked Alyssa's dad if we could take her to the beach and so I facetimed her and told her we would be there at first she tried to deny it and then make some excuse up and we still came when we got there she was sitting on the couch watching sponge bob she grabbed her towel and we all left when we got to the beach me and cam had to take pictures with a few people and Alyssa went and laid her stuff down and began tanning I walked over to her and said "hey what are you doing we came her to swim not tan" "y'all can swim I'm tanning" she said I picked her up over my shoulder and threw her In me and cam were laughing when cam had said "Alyssa your hips are bleeding" she ran out of the water and into the bathroom me and cam followed her and asked what happened and she lifted her shirt crying and I could tell she noticed we were disappointed I asked her how long has it been going on and If anyone knew . she looked at her hip and then back at me and said "3 months and no one knows" Cameron talked to her for about 5 mins and then we all left she ran to her room and cam sent me with her and he went in the other room and called Alyssa's dad and asked if she could stay with us at first he said no then he said if it's best for her and then Alyssa started to pack. once she was packed we got in the car and went to the apartment we showed her around and showed her the room shed be staying in. About an hour after we got home cam said he had to run to the store and me and Alyssa need to stay here once he left I walk to Alyssa's door and knock and tell her cam left. she looked like she was crying I asked " what's wrong" "can I Ask you something" she said "yea you can ask me anything" I said "have you ever felt like the person you like dosent even know you care about them as much as you do" I knew what she meant "yes and the girl also had broke my heart when I found out her deep secret no one knew about" I said she looks up at me and smiles then kisses me on the cheek I told her "I've liked you since I met you but I just couldn't tell u cuz I thought u didn't feel the same way" she giggled and said "why wouldn't I?" "idk" I said. she started kissing me and then it turned into a make out session she got on top of me and I was a little turned on to be honest I looked at her chest asking for permission and she nodded and I took of her shirt then her bra kissing her neck softly she rolled over and then took my shirt off and started kissing my abs and got to my pants and unbuttoned them she started teasing me and I moaned for her to hurry. then I unbuttoned her shorts and started rubbing her and she moaned then I slapped her ass and she moaned "Nash" I started kissing her hips and then continued to go lower and lower. when I was done I thrusted into her and knew I was about to cum I asked if she was ready she nodded her head and we climaxed together .