Chapter 11

NASHS pov
I really thought he was going to hit me. Alyssa Said to her parents "it wasn't his fault that I'm pregnant it takes two people to make a baby dad and nash isn't the one who planned for it I did and not to mention you and mom have always wanted to get rid of me and now look UR remarried and I'm pregnant so have fun dad." She ran off into my room crying I got up and followed her. "Alyssa are you okay with everything that's going on?" I asked "no cause pretty soon you will go back on another tour I have school my belly will be huge and not to mention I will get bullied and .... I'm scared nash what if we weren't actually ready?" She cried into my chest. "we will be fine babe I am going to help you all the way. and did I mention that you are coming on tour with me and Do online school now?" "nash why didn't you tell me?" She lightly hit me "well I thought I mentioned it oops" she giggled and talked me and smashed her lips into mine and it turned into a 1 minute make-out session until cameron walked in.
Alyssa's POV
Me and nash were in a 1 min make out session until cameron ruined it and said "please don't get it on the walls this time!" I hate when he does that! He just wanted to tell me my dad had left. Then looks at Nash and points, Nash nodded and cam left. Nash didn't tell me I was going with him I mean I refuse to go in a plane because I'm horrified of heights! **1 month later**
I'm starting to show an Nash has a tendency to continually touch my belly. This tour was not as bad as I had planned but I'm glad I came but honestly I wanna go home. Nash and me have been becoming more distant and we won't be home until Thursday night, that's 3 days away!