Chater 9

Nash's point of view
I was in the middle of a shoot with Bryant and then Bryant said "hey nash your phone is ringing" I ran to my phone and awnsered it knowing it was Alyssa she said "nash I need a ride come to Starbucks, the one closest to the apartment." I told Bryant I have to do the rest later . He nodded and I drove to Starbucks I seen Alyssa in tears and seen her arms where bright red like she was hitting her arm or scratching it. "babe are you okay what happened?" I asked "cameron is a douche that's what happened hes a huge liar he doesn't know what I have been threw nash he just assumes I'm an attention whore!" She started crying harder than started scratching her leg I grabbed her hands looked her in the eyes and said "Alyssa he's going threw a lot to and I know you are too I mean we are going to have a baby together but cameron and Ashley are actually kinda doing the same thing except cameron has to be on this pill that causes mood swings . But Alyssa I love you and the other person inside of you" she kissed me and asked if we could go home I said "sure but first I'm getting a frappe gurl!"

Alyssa's point of view
I sat there crying and scratching myself for 3 minutes then nash showed up and sat on the curb next to me I broke down completely telling Nash almost every thing I was hiding from them. Once I was calm i asked Nash if we could go home he said "sure but I'm getting a frappe first girl!" I giggled and said "okay my little white boy but you have to get me one too" I laughed and he grabbed me and said "fine but when we get home I'm picking a movie and we have to watch it and cuddle" I kissed his cheek and we got are frappés and left