Ch.7 Date?

Closing time suddenly approached and you started to feel anxious.

"Y/N go and lock the chairs and door up. We're done for the night" Sighed Namjoon as he closed the office door

"No need, I just locked up everything" Jungkook said with a bright bunny smile "Jimin should have the back done by now"

Summer nights were insane. No one really wanted coffee, lattes & macchiatos. They wanted shakes.

Even with messy aprons and half drained bodies, the four of you still planned on going to the bar.
Sipping away on your iced caramel macchiato as you wondered how you're gonna get by tonight you began to hear Jimin's small rant.

"I wanted to be a BARista" whined Jimin "not a Shakeista. The job listings didn't say I'd slave my life away here" sighed the small mochi

"Well those shakes help with your paycheck" chuckled Namjoon

"It's a job, Jimin. You're supposed to not have a life, not like you have one anyway" teased Jungkook

"Everyone set?" Namjoon asked "everyone should be at the bar by now. Are we carpoo-"

You spat out milk and caffeine all over Jungkook's face without realizing it: "Gross this is decaf!"

"Ugh! Y/N!!" Jungkook yelled wiping off the caramel milk off his face using your sweater
"What the fuck dude?! I'm gonna be sticky!"

"Whoops, here lemme lick it off for you" You teased

Jungkook's face turned beet red at the sudden words that came out your mouth.
Kook was a fun and cleaver boy, optimistic and handsome. Too handsome.
Jungkook's only dated one person ever.
He was always the one who would spring on the small dirty jokes on you. But for you to spring one at him kind of got him.. Jungshook.

"W-what?" Jungkook stuttered out

After dealing with the mess called your friends, you all decided to carpool in Joon's car.
You called shotgun leaving both Jungkook and Jimin in the back.
————————————-
12:39am

Your nostrils were violently gushing out your previous lunch meal as your eyes were filled with tears.

The moment everyone met up in the bar was when it got chaotic.

Namjoon and Jin settled for beers while Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin had a few rounds of shots. Yoongi was sipping on some whiskey along with Hoseok.

Yeah Hoseok was the store manager but he is only 24. Its only normal that he wants to have fun. Plus, tomorrow was a holiday so the cafe was closed.

An hour later you had found yourself taking shots with your best friend and the other two boys.

"You had too much to drink Y/N" Jimin said quietly as he rubbed your back while you draped over the toilet "let me tie your hair"

"J-jimin don't move m-" you stuttered before you dunked her head back into the toilet "can I please get some water!" you cried out

"G-got it! I'll be right back!"
Jimin basically jumped up and ran out pushing the bathroom doors.

He made his way back to his friends and kindly asks the bartender for a bottle of water.

"How is she?" Asked Namjoon

Jimin sighed and shook his head "she's still going at it. But she's obviously still drunk"

"Poor girl, she could've sticked to Gin & Juice" pouted Tae