Ch.4 Sober Thoughts, Drunk Actions

"I'm not interested in seeing him!" You shouted, "Tell him to go home!"

You didn't know why you were avoiding him, he didn't really do anything wrong. Hell, he had the right to make out with whoever he wanted to. But the constant image stood as a reminder. It hurt. It hurt and you didn't fully understand why. Both of you were only friends nothing more.

"Y/N? Jimin won't leave until you come out"
Namjoon sighed rubbing the back of his neck
"Can you just see what he wants?"

You bit your lower lip "He's just here to kiss ass. Tell him that he doesn't need to apologize and to stop causing a scene"

"I'm not here to kiss anyone's ass. Unless that's what you like."

"I'll leave you two to talk" Namjoon walked out giving you both your privacy.

You didn't bother looking at Jimin, instead, you continued to scroll through your phone.

His little body plopped next to you, peering over at your screen "Whatcha looking at?"

Rolling your eyes you didn't respond

"Y/N~" he began to whine "I didn't do anything! I don't even understand why you're so mad!"

"If this is from this morning, I'm not even mad. I didn't respond to your text messages because I was here. Working. Also yeah I went with Jungkook for breakfast since you had tongue instead of an actual meal" you mumbled

That familiar smile spread across his face. That stupid smile, that for some reason, whenever you saw it made me feel weak to the knees.

"So you're not mad!" he threw himself on you sighing with relief  "I'm glad. So we're cool now right?"

The moment his skin touched yours, your face flushed. Panicking you slightly shoved him away
"y-yeah were fine! Get off me" you managed to stutter out.
-------------

"Good job today guys, we made a lot of sales!" Namjoon cheered as he locked the store door.
"I'm sure Hoseok would be proud. Anyways, tomorrow Jin comes back from his vacation from Japan"

"Oh! He dyed his hair blonde while he was out there! Let me find the picture he sent me" chimed Tae as he pulled out his phone desperately looking for the picture of blonde Jin.
"Here it is!"
We gathered around to see. The instant you see him you began to choke "J-Jin!?"

From: Jin🐹
Taehyungie, look at what I did!

Namjoon pat your back "that's Jin alright"Jin was blonde and you had to admit: he looked good

Jin was blonde and you had to admit: he looked good.

"He's going to be transferred to the new coffee shop in the town over"

"He's leaving us?" Taehyung pouted

"They need store managers and well he volunteered"

"That snake!" both you and Tae yelled in unison as Namjoon laughed

"Alright guys, have a nice night!"
—————-
Taehyung had offered to walk you home. He didn't like when you walked by yourself especially at night, but you kindly declined. You wanted to have the night sky to yourself along with your thoughts that followed along with the stars.

Buzz buzz

You reached down to check on your phone

From: Chim🐥
Y/N! Let's drink! I found your own alcohol brand!

To: Chim🐥Are you calling me a bitch? At least the bottle is nice

To: Chim🐥
Are you calling me a bitch? At least the bottle is nice.

From: Chim🐥
We can even drink outside. I got everything set up~

To: Chim🐥You place a hard bargain

To: Chim🐥
You place a hard bargain. Give me 10 minutes.
-9:45 pm
——————
12:49 am

It was dark, Obviously. You had your fair amount of drinks and honestly, you lost count after 10 of them. Jimin had placed a bet to see who could drink the most shots under 20 minutes and that's when it all went downhill. He had won, but you weren't that far behind. Somehow the both of you had managed to end up at the local park.
There was no light other than the moon and stars themselves. The both of you were laying down on the small hill, gazing at the stars.
"l-look!" You pointed at the sky as you hiccuped "J-jimin that star looks like you"

"Is it cause it shines bright?" He slurred out

"N-no its cause its SMALL" you burst out laughing hysterically "Get it! Cause you're small!!"

Jimin began to giggle.
"I'm going to take one more driiinnkkk. Do you want one, Y/N?" He poured himself a shot, inhaling it the moment it became full

Shaking your head you sat up "I think—what do I think? Oh yeah. I think I'm done"

"One more won't hurt~" he handed you the shot

"J-Jimin no I think I-'m done" had begun to close your eyes

He had led your hand with the drink to your mouth. You obliged and drank it, laying back down. Unconsciously pulling Jimin down with you making him place his head on your chest.

"Y/N.."

You began to stroke his hair adding a pat here and there.

"Y/N?"

"Hmmm?~"

Before you could react, soft lips had collided with yours. They were warm. Bitter yet sweet. His hand gently held your own hand, his lips in-sync with yours. Letting go of his hand and wrapping your arms around his neck you indulged in him. It was what you wanted. The answer to why you felt the way you did. You wanted to devour him whole and you wanted him to take you. Take you far away where it would just be the both of you. Wishing time would stop forever, everything felt right. Nothing could go wrong.
They say that drunk people speak sober thoughts and you were proof of such saying.
Jimin gently pulled at your lower lip, giving small kisses along your jaw before returning to your lips. His kiss was tender, filled with warmth, just like you'd imagine.
Your sober thoughts couldn't be held in any longer, you pulled away from the kiss.

"What's wrong?"

"Jimin..I like you.."