Chapter 3

Jazz's pov

It was the first day of school and Danny just doesn't want to wake up. I tried everything but it wasn't even making him flinch. I tried banging pots and pans together, threw him with cold water, threatened to burn his clothes and cut his hair which I know he would kill me for because he grew it out for four years. Still school was in fifteen minutes and he hasn't even woken up yet i will have to take drastic measures. I went to the side of the bed and flipped the mattress over, thinking it did the trick I went over to see Danny but he was still asleep. "How the hell? That's it, this boy is dead." said Jazz. I turned around and walked into a desk knocking one of his late knight chocolates onto the floor.

"Huh, what? Oh morning Jazz, didn't hear you come in. Why am I on the floor?"

I stood there shocked at that, that was all it take I mean like seriously... How the fuck does that happen. "Never mind that you are a little bit late but be happy you have have ten minutes to get dressed, do your make up, do your hair and eat breakfast. "

With that Danny rushed to the bathroom and came back five minutes later with his make up done and his hair done.

Going to his closet he took out a outfit put it on got his bag and was out the front door with three minutes to spare

Going to his closet he took out a outfit put it on got his bag and was out the front door with three minutes to spare." Come on Jazz or else we will be late!" I heard from down stairs. Sighing at my brothers antics I followed him only to see he was already in his red Mustang and was driving off to school.(a/n. Is 16 really the legal age to drive in America?)

If I didn't love him so much I would have killed him. Hopping into my light blue Mercedes I drove to school, it was a short drive and I arrived just as the first bell rang, which sucked because I wanted to check out the school library after getting my school schedule, guess that will have to wait. I got out of the car just as Danny got out of his which drew the school court yards attention to us. We looked at each other before shrugging and going into the school and still all eyes were on us, which is pretty annoying but I think I will get used to it.

When I got to the front of the school entrance there was two boys and a girl. One of the boys had pale skin, brown hair and the brightest green eyes you could ever imagine he was wearing dark green jacket, black graphic sweater, gray belt, light green shoes and a black jeans he was talking to the other boy.

 One of the boys had pale skin, brown hair and the brightest green eyes you could ever imagine he was wearing dark green jacket, black graphic sweater, gray belt, light green shoes and a black jeans he was talking to the other boy

The other boy was African American he had glasses, brown pants, a yellow sweater, a red beret and black sneakers(a/n. Such a funny word) with a PDA in his hand. The girl had shoulder length black hair she was wearing a black crop top, a black chocker, a black skirt, purple tights and black combat boots. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Danny blushing at the brown haired boy and smirked... This is going to be so much fun "... ou ok?". I didn't even notice I stopped walking and looked at Danny confused.

"Huh, what?"

"I asked if you were Ok."

"of course I am. Why do you ask?"

"Because you just stopped doing everything."

"Don't worry I'm fine."

"If you say so."

We continued towards the school entrance. We walked past the group of three when we were suddenly stopped by the girl.

"Hey wait we're supposed to show you around school."At that both boys looked in our direction and when the boy wearing glasses saw us he put a 'sexy' smirk and said "Hi I'm Tucker, Tucker Foley. T F as in too fine"

Danny burst out laughing but the only thing that could come out of my mouth was"Ew". The girl hit on the back of the head yelling at him to 'stop flirting with every pretty girl he sees'. The brown haired boy sighed and stretched out his hand to us which we respectfully took"James Clockwork. The idiot is Tucker Foley as you know and the demon is Sam Manson. Sorry for Tucker, he for some reason thinks he has a chance with every girl he sees. Anyway yesterday we made an explosion go off in science class so our punishment for that is to show the new students around. So, first we go to the office to get your schedules then we show you to wherever you want to go. OK? OK. Now come on let's go. Guys? Guys! GUYS! SHUT UP!"

"YOU SHUT UP WE ARE BUSY!"

Danny whistled loudly at the group which immediately got their attention. "Don't fight guys just take us to where we must be." They looked at each other before nodding.

"Sure come on but first introduce yourselves please." said James

Before I could say anything Danny spoke with a bright smile and a little blush, "I'm Danny and this is my sister, Jazz, nice to meet you all."

"Come on let's get you guys to the office."said my James, completely unaware of my brother's blushing face, I mean like seriously... What person blushes for school. James, Sam and tucker started leading us to the office in silence until tucker had to say something which I'm glad he did, the silence was getting too silent especially with all the stares we were getting. Like seriously is seeing new kids at this school really that weird.

"So Danny is it? Do you like sales because if you're looking for a good one clothes are 100% off at my place." The fuck, Tucker?

"Really! Wow, cool." what's this boy planning? "You own a store that will gives out free clothes? That sounds exciting! Do you have Gucci or Versace or maybe even Prada. Ooooh I really need new shoes. But I have things to do so sorry." oh my God seriously... He just took acting dumb to the next level.

"Things like what?"

"Things like avoiding cheesy pick up lines from a guy whose best friend is a computer."

That made Sam stop and stare at Danny for a minute before she had bright smile on her face "Oh my good lord you are now my best friend"she burst out laughing pointing at Tucker " They got you good! "

"Oh shut up Samantha!"

When he said that Sam's laughter immediately stopped. James in shocked horror, Tucker looked absolutely terrified and when I looked at Sam she looked like she was going to going to unleash all terror in the world onto Tucker. James pushed Tucker towards Sam and said one word to us before running off down the hall, "Run".