chapter 16

DJ's pov

Why are we in the hallway?

"If we seem as shocked and confused about the attack as the rest of the students, we will seem less likely to be suspected." replied jazz

Did I say that out loud?

"No I read your mind."

Oh dear God. No where is safe if she has this kind of power. Wait... Why the fuck is that dickless piece of shit laughing right now. 

"Because you're saying everything out loud!"laughed out the little shit.

"The whole time?" I yelled out surprised and embarrassed.

"Yeah."they all said laughing slightly.

"OK guys I think it's time to go back inside. DJ you stay here for a minute or so before you come 'see what is the problem', okay?"

"Yes, wait can I add like a dramatic flair like: Students. It seems that..." he paused putting on sun glasses, "there was a ghost attack."he said taking off the glasses, suddenly the theme song for CSI:Miami started playing.

"No."

"Aow. Fine." They left me I me in the hallway and I sighed "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten..." When I got to sixty I burst into the room, "What happened!?"

"Mr. Fenton there was a ghost attack. I'm scared can you protect me?"said a little slut grabbing onto my arm.

"Me too the big bad ghost hurt me right here." said another slut touching her chest. And then soon enough there were about ten sluts hanging onto me, all of them asking me to protect them.

"Uhm... Big brother, why are those girls hanging onto you?"asked my cute little raven

"Apparently they need to be protected."

"Oh... I was hoping you could help me with this." he said raising his arm and showing me a huge gash on his arm.

"Where did you get that?" I said not recalling him getting hurt during the fight.

"She pushed me when I was trying to get away from the ghost and when I fell on the floor, I scraped my arm." he said pointing to a girl that was wearing almost nothing, I think her name Paulina Sanchez.

"I did not push you!"she yelled

"Quiet! Ms Sanchez, you just bought yourself detention."

"What?! I didn't push that stupid fag!"

That made the entire Fenton family plus the phantom quad(James, Sam, Tucker and Danté), "What did you just say?" I said, each and every word was lased with enough venom to kill a basilisk in a second.

"I... um ... well you see..."I looked at her with a look that said I was going to kill her.

"I don't tolerate violence or bullying to anyone. " I stepped closer to her, voice dropping to a dangerous baritone and said, "but if you mess with my family........ Woosah Woosah Woosah, deep breaths Fenton, you can't hurt students."I said trying to calm my anger.

"I-I-I-I am not scared of you. I'll get daddy to sue you. "she said and I burst out laughing at that.

"I doubt your lawyers can compete with mine and my fiancée, the mayor's, lawyers."I said smirking at her.

"Wait, what?"I heard a voice to my left and then pretty soon everyone was murmuring about what I said but then I heard an adorable little voice from behind me.

"You and Vlad?" asked my little raven.

"Didn't I tell you?"

"No you did not!"yelled my flower.