Jasper

It is nine in the morning. She would be waiting around 11. Yesterday was Saturday, and I don't have school.

I start to get ready after my shower and usual morning routine. What do you wear when you're trying to impress someone but your just going to the park? I figure jeans. That's a start. So jeans.... and... my black shoes. They are casual, so that isnt bad either. Alright.... I reach my hand in my closet and pull out a shirt randomly. Surprisingly, it would do. If I put a jacket on, that is. It was just a plain black sleeveless shirt. And so, I went out the door to go get breakfast with my hoodie on. It was just starting to get cold, so I put on my fuzzy hoodie, navy blue with dark gray fur on the inside.

Fall is my favorite season for this reason. You can wear things for the cold and be only slightly warm, or wear things for the warm and only be slightly cold.

As I looked around for somewhere to eat, I decided Waffle House was a good enough breakfast, so I sat down and put my headphones in as I ate.

Before I knew it, it was 10 and I would have to start walking soon. So I pay, get up, and walk back to my house. Might as well drive, I mean, what if she wants to go somewhere?

So I turn on my red beat up Mustang and drive to the parking lot of the park, jittery with excitement. I make sure my hair is alright and I fix my jacket, then step out of the car, accidentally hitting someone with the door.

"Ouch, watch it, will ya?" said a heavenfly voice. It was her, I could tell, just by her voice.

"Sorry, Kat." I say, closing the door, looking up at her. "My bad..."

"Oh, it's you." she sighs. "Jeez, you really got here right on time." she gives me a light smile and I return it. Her smile lit something in me.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't want to be late. Not if it is you that I am meeting." I shrug. Her smile lessens a little and I shake my head. "No, I just mean, I wouldn't want to be late meeting a girl as pretty as you. And you also dont really seem like the kind of girl to wait on a guy too long..."

"....Oh. Well alright." she says after a moment. "Well let's go to the bench." Kat starts to walk off and I quickly follow after.

"So, Kat, how old are you?" I ask awkwardly. I was slowly coming to the realization that I knew nothing about this girl except her name. And yet, I was absolutely positive that this was THE GIRL. She was going to be the one for me. Somehow I just felt it.

"I am 17 years old." she says, making her way down the path in the park. She looked almost just like yesterday. She wore jeans again, and the leather jacket, but instead of flats and a blue shirt, it was black boots and a dark purple shirt.

"Cool, cool. I am going to be 17 next week." I tell her. She starts heading toward the exact bench she was at yesterday. "Is this like... your bench?"

"Uhm. Sorta. It's more someone else's, but I would rather not get into that."

"Alright." I sit next to her. "So, tell me a bit about yourself."