⊲1⊳

Your POV.

Oh no, oh no, oh no I am going to be late AGAIN..

I rush into the class room startling every student, whom are already sitting prepared for the lesson.

Maybe I shouldn't have bursted into the class, I think to myself and chuckle

"Y/n, you're late we were just about to start the test"

I sigh and apologise  walking to my seat

I look at the white paper laying in front of me

I've studied all night, and barely got any sleep, so I'm expecting some good results.

Who am I kidding, I'm totally gonna fail this  I thought to myself as I opened the first page of the test.

Time skip to break time

I was currently sitting outside with Seoyun eating my breakfast that I forgot to eat in the morning, when I got a notification on Snapchat.

*Yukhwon added you on Snapchat*

Which seemed quite strange to me, because this was definitely not one of my friends usernames. I'm not popular among people in our school but I'm also not a loner which makes me a regular right?(see what I did there?) so the sole fact that I don't know anyone with that name is weird.

because who would add a total stranger on snapchat?

"Um, Seoyun-ah" I said turning back to look at my best friend, sitting at the desk behind me, smiling at her phone probably texting some dudes in our school.

"Yeah?" She asked looking a bit concerned because of my facial expression.

"Isn't it strange that a stranger added me on snapchat?" I ask, she looks down at her phone, back up and smiles.

"I don't think so, I have many people that I don't know adding me on snapchat" she answers after a few seconds, shrugging.

As she went back on her phone typing away, I turned back around and continued scrolling through instagram. Stoped and thought I probably should text them and ask who it is? if not I will never know who it is until maybe they text me.

I opened snapchat and took a quick selfie.

Are you sure you want to send it to an unknown contact?

I click yes

A few seconds later I get a notification. I click on the notification, and it takes me to the chat.

Yukhwon is typing..

Yukhwon

No, do I know you?

Me

If you don't know me why did you add me?

Yukhwon

Did I? oh sorry it might have been one of my friends

Me

k.

Yukhwon

Which school are you from? I haven't seen you around                                                                                            

Me

School of Performing Arts, you?

Yukhwon

same.