⊲5⊳

"So where are we going?" He asks exiting the garage backwards really slowly and Seoyun-ah tells him about some club that I don't know about.

I am bored as hell and irritated sitting in the back seat off the car, first of all seoyun is trying to make a move on my brother second of all I hate sitting in the back seat, I feel left out.

I take out my phone

Notification:
Yukhwon has sent you a message

Slide to view the message

I slide my finger across the screen dragging the notification with it.

Yukhwon
Which club are you heading to?

Me
None of your business

Yukhwon
I know but can you at least let me know? cuz I'm going too

Me
Honestly why should I care? I don't even trust you to give you that sort of information.

Yukhwon
I know but I want to get to know you better.
and I'm really sorry about today I didn't mean to scare you

read

Yukhwon
I'm sorry

Me
nice try Lucas

I type and exit the app

Yukhwon is typing...

Yukhwon is typing...

Yukhwon has sent you a message

ugh I sigh making both of them look at me

"what?" I say looking at both of them irritatingly

"Someone's not in a good mood" she says "is Lucas the problem?"

"Yeah"

"Who's Lucas?" Daniel interrupts

"Jus one annoying kid, that's quite intimidating might I say and he wants to know which club we are going to. I refused to tell him. He kinda freaks me out" I said looking out of the window just rambling on.

Arriving at our destination, there's hell lot of people that are waiting to get inside in the regular entrance, and no one at the VIP. Might be because there aren't many VIP's?

One thing to note is that Daniel is bad at parking, we'll  he's not the best at it, so he takes quite a bit of time and looking at the cars are packed closely together..

I sigh, this is gonna take a while I think to myself and ask him to stop for me to exit the vehicle.

As soon as I opened the door I can already smell the alcohol, disgusting

"I might as well get in the line so that it takes less time to wait for us to get inside." I say loudly for him to hear. And he nods and shows me thumbs up, I guess he understood.

But his window is closed?

"Y/n" someone says from behind me covering my eyes, I feel around his hands to get a clue to who he is and immediately I know who he is.

"Oh it's you" giving him the most uninterested reaction

"Y/n come on be a little more happy to see me?" He says smiling brightly at me

"What brings you here?" I ask like a dumb ass

"Club, as you can see" he point towards the sign that says club entry, can't I think of anything more clever to ask? Like look you're literally in the line for the club entry.

Intrigued at how in this lighting he look more handsome, I stare at him. But I become perplexed and hesitant when he extends his arms.

"Fine" I sigh for the 500th time today

I carefully approach him and extend my arms to go in for the hug, but I stop half way.

Thank you for reading, continue to find out who her guy friend is. And why did she stop?

Also thank you for 35 reads!!