Chapter 2- Waiting

Kara's Pov :

I can't believe a guy talked to me. Except for Winn, he's the only one who wasn't rude and talked to me first. Normally I have to make the first steps to talk to someone. The only thing Is I can't tell anyone about it because I don't want to be hurt again. I just have to act casual.

Winn: Hey guys did you know that John Matthews has a brother.

Lena: I hope they don't look too much alike because of that guy is a real Imbecile.

Me: John Is really annoying! What's his brother's name? Do you know Winn?

Winn: Yeah his name Is Michael Matthews. He's new to the football team.

Me: At least he only plays one sport, not like John. He always thinks he's part of an Olympic team.

Lena: Omg that's so true!

Winn: That's him over there waiting with John.

Oh no, how did I not realize It before? Mike is Johns brother. Not biologically but still. He glanced a smirk my way. I hope nobody noticed. In his eyes, I can't help myself from getting lost. It was weird because I could see that mike was different but not in a human way. Like he was an alien. Could he be? The thing I know is that he has a big secret and I want to know what it is.

Mon-el's Pov:

I was waiting for my mom to arrived to come and pick me up. John was there too. I don't really like him. He's always trying to be better than me. I miss the time when my sister was there. I don't see her that much anymore because she's away at college. Football Is the only sport that my brother doesn't practice. That's why I like football.  While I'm waiting I took a glanced at Kara. I knew when I met her there was something special. I just can't describe what I'm feeling when I look into her eyes. I can't help myself from smiling. There's something in the air today. Maybe It's just the fog or the chilliness but I can feel the electricity. My mother finally arrived and I went home but couldn't wait until tomorrow.

Alex's Pov:

I wave at Kara to see If she's ready to go. She comes but she looks different.  She normally listens to her music and never talks about anything. Today, she talked about how great her day was. I was happy to see her this way. For the past 6 months, she has been sad all the time. That was because of our uncle's death. Kara has been better for 2 months but I knew she had a lot on her mind. She took it pretty hard. Weirdly she had a huge smile on her face. 

Me: Kara what happened to you!

Kara: I don't know I just feel great. Like If a part of myself was finally found. If I finally truly belong here on earth.  I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

Me: Ohhh Does Kara Danvers finally likes someone. Like likes likes.

Kara: Really not! But I think I've made a new friend.

Me: Well If that friend makes you feel great well that's amazing.

She continued on talking about her wonderful day.

End of chapter two I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to leave a like and a comment If you liked It. Ellie xox