Chapter 29- Baseball Game

Alex's Pov:

I just remembered that I bought baseball game tickets for me and Maggie for today.  She was so excited when I told her. Now It's all gone. I have to move on. I need to find someone else who will not cheat on me. I see Kara and how happy she is with Mon-el. I want something like that. Someone who will treat me right but for now I'm okay being single because I need this time for myself. I'm not ready yet to get my head back in the game.

I decided to give Kara my tickets because I know that her boyfriend is a super baseball fan.

Kara's Pov:

 I was playing a game of Mario cart with Mon-el in the basement. Alex came to see us.

Alex: Are you still playing Mario cart It's been like two hours already!?

Me: Yeah! We were planning to play just dance and Monopoly after. Do you want to join? We also have potstickers and donuts.

Alex: Actually I had two tickets for this afternoon's baseball game. I wanted to give them to you both.

Mon-el: Thank you so much, Alex, but even though I really like baseball I think you should go with your sister.

Alex: Are you sure?

Mon-el: Totally. Go have fun. All I'm asking is that you take pictures for me.

Alex: Kara if we want to get there in time we have to get ready.

Me: I can't wait!

At the stadium...

Alex's Pov:

Kara: You got really good seats. We can see everything perfectly form here.

Me: I was supposed to go with Maggie for our anniversary but I'm happier that you're with me.

Kara: We're gonna have the best time ever.

15 mins later

Me: Who knew that a baseball game could be so long and boring.

Kara: It's not that bad. I promise you it will get better. Omg Jacquie is that you? I haven't seen you all summer. How've you been?

Jacquie: Hey Kara! I've been great. I finally told my relatives my big secret I was scared to tell them for years.

Kara: You told your family you are bi?

Jacquie: Yup. It was about time because I have a crush on a girl.

Kara: That's amazing Jacquie. I'm so proud of you. How did they react?

Jacquie: My parents are not the most supportive but they understand. My grandmother told me that she's known it for a long time. She was just waiting for me to tell her. 

Me: I'm sorry to interrupt, Kara who's your friend?

Kara: Omg, I'm so sorry. Alex this is Jacquline Jackson. Jacquie this is my sister Alex.

Alex: Wait, are you the daughter of the famous singer Brendon Jackson? ( AN: Brendon Jackson is Brendon Urie on earth 38. He's much older and has a daughter and twin sons).

Jacquie:  Yeah how do you know? My dad has been super careful to make sure no one finds out. I only tell my really good friends

Kara: I promise I never told my sister.

Me: Well I'm one of your dad's biggest fans and I've also seen your covers. You are very talented just like him. I could see the family resemblance.

Jacquie: Wow that's really impressive. You should become a detective. Have you ever thought about that?

Me: No and you make an interesting point.

Kara: So what brings you to this baseball game?

Jacquie: My dad wanted my little twin brothers to do something else with their lives than just play Fortnite. I really hate that game. He couldn't bring them so he gave me his ticket.

Me: I hate Fortnite too. Do you want to sit next to us we have 5 open seats next to us? I think the people that were supposed to be there are never gonna come.

Jacquie: Sure that could be fun.

I know that Jacquie is a year younger than me but she's super cool. I really want to get to know her better. She seems like a girl I could really get along with. Kara's friend is also very pretty.

Kara: Look Alex they're doing the kiss cam. Did that guy just propose to his girlfriend? That's so cute. Awwn the old couple kissing is so precious.

Me: That is really cute. I wonder who will be picked next.

The camera pointed right in My direction with Jacquie sitting right next to me. We've just met I can possibly kiss her. The kiss cam left and then came back. Everyone in the stand was yelling for us to kiss. I couldn't stand the pressure. I ran outside but Jacquie followed me.

Jacquie: Are you okay?

Me: I don't know

Jacquie: Will this make things better.

We kissed for a hot second. I didn't know you could have this many feelings to have with someone you just met. Maybe I'm ready for this after all.

AN: I loved writing this part. My ideas just came this time. I hope you liked it too. Ellie xox