Chapter Two; Oh no

Chapter Two; Oh no

Mornings were never my strong point, with my mind automatically waking me up round 11am for food which half the time I never ate. So I guess you could see how annoyed I was being woke up at 9am by my door being knocked.

My feet swung over the edge of my double bed and took me downstairs towards my door. I sighed mentally preparing myself to have at go at the person before the grey door for waking me up earlier then I wanted. However that all left my head as I saw who was there.

Luke stood with his hands in his grey sweatpant pockets looking down at my worn brown welcome mat, that mom insisted I got before we fell out.

"Michael wants to know if you want some breakfast," he said smirking making me groan and him laugh

"How long how you known Michael?"

"good old few years,"

"then you should know he sucks at cooking," I said turning on my heel and heading into my own kitchen. "now I usually don't eat breakfast but do you want anything before you have to stomach michaels food?"

"Why do you not eat?" He said sitting on my counter making me groan

"I eat there!" I shouted ignoring his question not wanting to blurt out my life story to a complete stranger I met yesterday.

"And I sit here," he said "I'm fine by the way," he added quickly responding to the question I asked him about breakfast.

I nodded shutting all the cupboard doors I pretended to look in to ignore questions being fired my way.

"How did you and Michael meet?" He asked tilting his head to this side making his hair flop to the left.

"Parents knew each other ," I shrugged filling Storms food bowl up. "Are you ok with hyper dogs?" I asked as my ears zoned into the little pitter patters above me

"I have a hyper dog at home," he laughed "so I'll be fine,"

"if you say so,"

-X-

"Kensie I don't understand. How did they meet?" I asked my best friend Kensie who is also going out with Michael and has been for a good couple of years.

"You know calum , Michaels friend from highschool?" she said opening some crisps she robbed from my cupboards "Well luke is like his brother. Maybe step brother. I don't really know. I just know they are related somehow," she shrugged

"How come Mikey has never mentioned him. Or calum hasn't,"

"look Nicky. Luke let's say is someone you don't want to get close to. He lets certain people in. And that's Michael and calum. Not even me. Mikey has said it's cause his past and his present but that's all I've been told," she said petting storms white fur. "He did some bad things Michael's told me when mentioning him or overhearing conversations between him and calum. But they have never mentioned what before you ask,"

"How bad?"

"Did you just completely blank everything I said. I don't know Nick. No one does except calum and Michael. That's it," she laughed leaning back "Now throw some music on,"

--X--

I closed my eyes throwing my hands in my Justin bieber jumper pockets leaning back as the tv was playing a new tv show. There's so much in this world I just don't understand. I don't understand why I've never met calum. I don't understand why Michael has never mentioned luke. I've only ever heard of calum when Michael's talking about his past school life that he hated. I don't understand what luke could of done wrong to his mom, to get kicked out. I just don't understand.

The vamps latest album filled the thick air and storm slept beside me softly panting in her sleep. I just don't understand.

I shivered as the cool wind brushes along my bare legs my hands going to rub tbem to create friction. I shook my head closing my window after looking and sitting at my bay window. My eyes travelled down the road to three boys and one girl seemingly arguing.

I mentally laughed at how stupid it seemed in the setting golden sun where anyone can see it happening. I sighed wanting to know who it was as not many people walk down my little neighbourhood road and if they do it's always the same people. However they were all wearing dark clothes with hoods up.

I finally gave up shutting my curtains and lying down. I never realised how lonely it is in my house. It's the reason I got Storm. I can't deal with it. The Vamps quietened as the song finished making me hear the shouting as it seemed like they got closer.

"Don't do anything stupid," the female said shouting at one of the boys. I peered outside my curtains through a little gap seeing her linked with one of the guys. Their hoods were still up and the sun was setting.

"I'm not going to," one of the guys huffed stopping in his place seemingly frowning at them.

"yeah but we know what you are like," the final guy said.

At that point they were right outside my house and it just so happen I dropped my phone. It hitting the glass as it fell. The strangers hands automatically went to their hoods to pull them over more. The one who I'm guessing is the female due to her petit figure and choice of shoes turned, half covering her face so I still can't identify them.

Within a minute they were gone. I've never experienced anything like that before and I was scared. They saw me. They were arguing. Who were they?

I shook them thoughts from my head as the door went off making me scared even move. Storm got up and ran towards the door making me chase her so she doesn't bark at the people. So they don't feel threatened and do something.

The banging got more frequent making me shake. I placed her in the living room and shut the door so she didn't run outside in the road now the Golden sun has gone.

I don't know why I was going to do this.

My hand hovered over the door handle and applied pressure. After a deep breath it went down and the door slowly opened revealing who was behind it.

"Luke?"

--X--X--