Date Busted

Requested by inceptionist5

A new superhero movie just came out and Tim and Conner were excited to see it.

"Want any popcorn?" Tim asked.

"No thanks," Conner replied, slightly moving his jacket, "I heard that movie theatre prices were high so I snuck in some snacks."

Tim smiled at the sight, "Smart."

The two of them handed their tickets to the women at the post and made their way to the theatre. They found a few open seats in the back and got comfortable.

"I hate previews because they make me want to see other movies before they even come out," Tim commented in a whisper. Conner let out a light laugh.

They continued to watch the previews until something, or rather someone, caught Tim's eye. A boy and girl sat down a few rows in front of them.

"Something wrong?" Conner asked, noticing Tim's expression.

"I think that's my little brother..." Tim whispered, squinting his eyes a little to try and see better. After looking for a while he realized that he was right; in front of them was Damian and Raven.

"Oh my gosh it is," Tim said, quickly pulling out his phone. He snuck a photo of the two and sent it to Dick and Jason.

It wasn't a few minutes later before his phone vibrated, indicating that he got a response.

Dick: Is that Damian and Raven???

Tim: Yes.

Dick: IS HE ON A DATE?! Where are you at?

Tim: The movie theater in Gotham. We're watching Infinity War.

Dick: I'm otw. Wait who are you at the movies with??? ARE YOU ON A DATE TOO??? My Timmy is growing up too :(((

Tim: Shut up.

Dick: Rude.

Tim put his phone in his pocket and felt another buzz. He pulled it back out and saw a message from Jason this time.

Jason: is that damian with a girl?? wth

Tim: Yeah, I know right.

Jason: where you at timbo

Tim: Gotham's movie theater. Seeing Infinity War.

Jason: otw after i take care of some "business". i gotta see this shit with my own eyes and embarrass the demon spawn.

Tim: Might want to be careful, he'll kill us if he realizes we're spying on him.

Jason: big bet

Tim: Can't say I didn't warn you.

"The movie's starting." Conner informed and placed a candy bar in Tim's lap. Tim got off his phone and turned his attention towards the screen, occasionally glancing at the two younger ones in front of them.

About a quarter into the movie, Dick showed up. He found his way towards Tim and sat in the open seat next to him.

"Ohh, so you're on a date with Conner?" Dick whispered.

"Huh?" Conner innocently questioned.

"It's not a date," Tim replied, his cheeks burning.

"Mhm," Dick hummed, "So where's our baby brother?"

Tim pointed in front of them at Damian and Raven.

Dick gasped, "He's growing up too fast."

Soon after that Jason showed up. "Dammit," he cursed as he stubbed his toe on one of the chairs as he tried to find a seat next to Dick. A lady shushed him and he just flipped her off in response.

"Where are they?" Jason asked.

Dick pointed at Damian and Raven. Jason started snickering.

Just then Damian took his arm and gently wrapped it around Raven's shoulder. Raven rested her head against his shoulder.

"Did you see that?" Dick whispered.

"I just cringed," Jason commented, then asked, "Anyone got food?"

Tim passed down a twinkie. "Sweet, thanks Timbo."

The four of them watched the rest of the movie silently, besides Jason's few sarcastic remarks.

When the credits began rolling the lights came back on. Everyone started filing out of the theater.

"Why can't our movies be that good?" Dick questioned.

Damian heard this and easily spotted his three brothers in the lobby and froze, holding onto Raven's hand. He quickly pulled her along with him to get out of the building.

"What's wrong?" Raven questioned, noticing his shocked expression.

"I just saw my brothers," Damian answered.

"Do you think they saw us?" Raven asked.

Damian thought about it for a moment before answering. "Nah."

Little did he know that he would never hear the end of it from them.