Chapter 15

Thanks for the help guys, oh god, nice to know someone cares (: so here's like a bonus chapter. love you guys >.<!!!!

Vic POV

I was crying nonstop, thinking about how I'll miss Kellin and Mike... that's basically it really. Maybe Jaime.

"Please baby, you're not gonna die." Kellin tried soothing me but I didn't have it.

"I'll go talk to Justin" Kellin sighed

"NO" both Jaime and I yelled

"Is he going to kill you too? He can't kill you. Please don't go..." I cried harder,

"Kellin, you have to stay here... it isn't safe."

"What can I do then? How will I stop him? I'm calling the cops"

"We can do that or...." Jaime said.

--

2 weeks passed, and everything seemed fine. Jaime checked up on us- well me like he was my personal body guard or something.

"Since Jaime is here, I'll go out for some food ok?" Kellin smiled, and I nodded. I looked over at Jaime when Kellin left,

"So" Jaime started, and I looked down. Jaime phone began ringing and he ignored it,

"Why aren't you answering it?" I asked

"I don't need too" he voice sounded harsh. I didn't bother saying another word. His phone rang about 5 times before he manage to pick it up.

"What?" he screamed, "W-what?" he voiced softened. "what do you want?...NO!" he said and he flung his phone.

"GO HIDE" Jaime screamed at me, I gave him an confused look,

"PLEASE VIC" He pleaded.

"I don't think hiding would do any good?" I froze. Justin?

"Get out of here" Jaime spat, but Justin shook his head.

"I said I was going to end him, and I will and to think you were stupid enough to tell them everything"

"I will call the fucking cops if you don't get out of here" Jaime threaten. And here I was, shaking, crying, and feared for my life. Justin took out his gun and pointed it at me, but Jaime step up in front of me. He's willing to die for me? I won't be able to live with myself if he died because of me...

"Move" Justin said but Jaime didn't bulge.

"MOVE" Justin said.

I heard it loud and clear, as I saw the body in front of me slowly hit the ground, covered in blood.

"JAIME" I screamed my heart out. There I was crying and hyperventilating. I looked up at Justin, with a smirk. He pointed the gun towards me.

'move' the voice in my head said, but I couldn't. I'm frozen. I squeezed my eyes shut just wanting it to get it over with.

"JUSTIN? WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard Kellin's voice.

"Stand in the fucking corner" Justin said

"Oh my god" Kellin teared up starring at Jaime's lifeless body.

"What the hell justin? what the fuck is wrong with you?" Kellin screamed.

"Kellin shut up" Justin pointed the gun at Kellin, and he quickly shut up.

"Are you ok?" Kellin mouthed me and that broke me. Jaime's dead. He died protecting me, how will I ever live with myself.

I nodded in response,

"Justin, please don't do this" he plead, but Justin ignored.

"JUSTIN FUCKING HILLS DAMMIT" Kellin screamed,

"NO, I WILL KILL HIM AND YOU WILL BE MINE"

"PLEASE JUSTIN, FOR ME PLEASE. PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM..."

Here I was, speechless.

"Kellin..." I said breaking their argument or whatever, "before I die today" I choked back some tears, "I just wanted to let you know that I love you"

"NO, YOU'RE NOT GONNA DYING" Kellin screamed with tears.

"Shut up and stay over there Kellin" Justin said, but Kellin didn't care. He came running towards me.

"I-I love you too"

"Kellin, I don't want to hurt you" Justin said, pointing the gun in our direction.

"Hurt me?" Kellin laughed coldly, "YOU DON'T WANT TO HURT ME, BUT YOU WANT TO KILL MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND?"

"Pretty much..."

"You asshole, I hope you burn in hell because I fucking hate you. You hear me? I HATE YOU" Kellin screamed. Shit.

"You take that back" Justin trembled.

"Why? When you're threatening to kill the love of my life, worst yet YOU KILLED JAIME"

"I did it because I love you Kellin"

"No, you don't Justin. This isn't what you call love."

"Kellin-"

"I'm calling the fucking cops" Kellin took out his phone. Everything happened so fast... it took me a while to comprehend,

"KELLIN" I yelled. I watched slowly as his body hit the ground followed by the glass shattering from his phone. This was by far the hardest I've cried in a long time.

"PLEASE DON'T DIE" I rushed to Kellin. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't. There was a side of me that I didn't know I had, and I like it. I was angry. I took a nearby valse and threw it. Hearing it crack into pieces as it hits Justin's head, made me feel good. I looked back at Kellin who was fighting to keep his eyes open.

"Kellin," I kneeled down to him, still crying, "please stay with me, please"

"Vic? Vic....Vic, VIC" I heard....

My eye shot wide open.......

It was all a dream?

💀

Edited