Before We Start

(Information about Y/n L/n)

Hello. My name is Y/n L/n. I go to JYP High School. I am a Football Player and an Idol Battler. If you don't know what an Idol Battler is, go find out for yourself in,

Story: My Bully: Twice Dahyun x Reader

Chapter: Introduction

Anyways, In Football, I am a Quarterback and the best Quarterback in the team. In the Idol Battles, our group name is called (Your favorite Kpop Boy Group) and my position in the group is (Position of your Bias). There is only one Football team and Boy Group Battler in JYP High.

I have a Football game and a Battle every 2 weeks on Saturday's.

Football Practices:

Week 1: Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Week 2: Tuesday, Thursday.

Idol Battle Practice:

Week 1: Tuesday, Thursday.

Week 2: Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Football practices start at 3:15pm and ends at 6:30pm. Idol practices starts at 3:30pm and ends at 7:30pm or later, depending on how hard we work but that's fine, I'm having fun. Every other Saturday's are Game Days and Battle Days. Battle Days start at 12:00pm and end around 2:00pm. Game Days start at 6:00pm and end around 8:00pm or later, depending on how long the games are.

Weird how the practices are and when the Game/Battle Days are huh? I know, but I'm too lazy to explain why. Anywhale, because I'm a Football Player and an Idol Battler, I have a lot of friends. But my best friends are named Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana and Mina. They are the schools Cheerleaders and Girl Group Battlers.

My best friends are all girls and there is nothing wrong being best friends with girls. I don't think of my teammates in football and the members in (Kpop Group) my best friends but instead, I think of them as my brothers.

I see the girls are together a lot and I would sometimes chat with them but I mostly hang with my bros. When the girls are together as a group, I see 3 other girls with them that I don't know. I'm kind of too shy to say hi or introduce myself to them. I hope I can meet them and talk to them like I do with the girls.