School (Part 1)

(8:00am)

(Ring!!!)

The bell rang, which means it's time for everyone to head to their first period class. I said goodbye to the girls and we all went our separate ways... Except for one girl. And that girl is Chaeyoung. She was walking right next to me.

You: You going to follow me Chaeyoung?

Chaeyoung: Huh?

Chaeyoung looked at me.

Chaeyoung: Oh, I didn't know we were right next to each other. Haha! I'm going to my math class.

You: Oh really? Me too.

Chaeyoung: What teacher?

You: (Math teacher you like)

Chaeyoung: Me too! Did you always have that class?

You: No, when I got my new schedule, they switched my math class from third period to first period. I was supposed to have science right now but I have it third period now.

Chaeyoung: Oh, well I'm glad we have Math together. We can get to know each other better.

You: Yeah.

Me and Chaeyoung walked to our math class together and when we entered inside, we sat next to each other.

(Chaeyoung's POV)

Oh my god! I'm so happy that I have Math with Y/n! I'm really good at math. I bet Y/n isn't but that's good! He'll be asking me for help a lot and when he needs help with homework, he'll probably need my help some more and ask to come over to my house so we can work on it together. Soon, we'll be best friends and then hopefully more than just best friends!

(Timeskip)

Our teacher gave us a worksheet to do. It was due until the end of class and if we aren't done with it, it becomes homework. We can work with anyone we want but me and Y/n didn't work with anyone. We're just doing the worksheet alone. But... This worksheet is hard.

(Solve for X)

1) x² - 8 + 2x - 4 = 5x + 10

2) 8x - 8 - 6x = 20

3) 2²(X + 3) + 9 - 5 = 32

I'm still on the first problem and I bet everyone else is ahead of me. How do I solve this?! I need help!

(Your POV)

Man, this worksheet is a piece of cake. I already started on the back side. I decided to rest my brain for a second and look around the room. There are a lot people working together. Well, none of them are working though. Most of them are just goofing off while some of them are actually working. I looked at Chaeyoung to see how she's doing. By her face expression, she's probably struggling. I looked at her paper and she has done nothing.

You: Chaeyoung?

Chaeyoung: What?

You: Do you need help?

Chaeyoung: Mmm... No, I got this.

You: Are you sure? You've been on the first problem ever since we got this worksheet which was like 15 minutes ago.

Chaeyoung: 15 minutes ago?! Shoot, I'm wasting time. Okay! Solve for X: x² - 8 + 2x - 4 = 5x + 10... Hmm...

I waited for Chaeyoung to write something on her paper but instead she put her pencil down and put her head down.

Chaeyoung: This is hard!

You: (Laughs) So, do you need help?

Chaeyoung: Yes, I would love some help.