Lunch With Chaeyoung

(6:40pm)

Football practice ended and I was ready to go home. I really smell bad after Football practice, so I took a shower and now I smell fresh. Afterwards, I exited the locker rooms and started walking to the entrance of the school while taking a dollar out of my wallet so I can get a drink at the vending machine.

When I entered in the main area of the school, I saw a small girl sitting down on a chair, doing something on her phone. That small girl is Chaeyoung (Chaeng is smol). I started walking towards her and while I was, she looked up at me and smiled.

Chaeyoung: Hi Y/n!

You: Hey.

She got and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Chaeyoung: How are you?

You: I'm good. How about you?

Chaeyoung: I'm great!

Me and Chaeyoung let go of each other. She looked at my eyes and then looked at my hair. She started to touch my hair.

Chaeyoung: Why is your hair wet?

You: I took a shower in the locker room.

Chaeyoung: Oh, okay.

She stopped touching my hair.

You: What are you doing here? Didn't you have cheerleading practice and didn't it end a while ago?

Chaeyoung: Yeah but I'm just waiting for my mom. She said it'll be a while.

You: Oh.

Chaeyoung: Yeah, and I'm really hungry...

Chaeyoung put her hand on her stomach and I hear it growl.

Chaeyoung: School lunch isn't enough for me...

You: Yeah, it's the same with me sometimes. It just depends on what they are serving... I'll be right back.

Chaeyoung: Okay.

Chaeyoung sat back down and I walked away from her. I turned the corner and kept walking until I reached the vending machines. There were 2 vending machines; One that's full of snacks and one that's full of drinks. I put a dollar in the vending machine that was full of drinks to get myself a soda. I looked what was inside the machine and chose what I wanted. I pressed a couple of buttons and my soda dropped down. I grabbed it and put it in my backpack.

I walked away from the vending machines and was about to go back to Chaeyoung but I remember that she's hungry. I should buy her a couple of things. I went back to the vending machines and bought her a soda. I also went to the other vending machine that was full of snack and bought her two bags of chips. I'm a nice guy.

I had the stuff in my hand. I headed back to Chaeyoung and when I got two her, she was on her phone. I put the chips and the drink beside her. She looked to her side to see what I put down and then looked up at me.

Chaeyoung: Are these...

You: Yeah, those are for you.

Chaeyoung: Really?!

You: Well, I knew you were hungry, so...

Chaeyoung: Aww! You're so sweet!

Chaeyoung got up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Chaeyoung: Thank you so much! You're the best! I love you!

You: You're welcome- Wait, what?

Chaeyoung: Eh- Um... Uh...