I Choose All 3

(Read this chapter if you choose to date Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu)

(Week 2: Saturday)

(Your POV)

Today, at 12:00pm, Me and my Kpop group had an Idol Battle and we won. And also, today, at 6:00pm, me and the football team had a game and we won. So, right now, I'm in bed, just relaxing from everything I did today. I'm thinking about those wins I got with my friends, but I'm also thinking about what happened last night. When I got kissed by all 3 girls.

I can't believe I got kissed by 3 girls at once. I don't know of I should feel mad, glad, confused or sad. While thinking, I heard my phone buzz once, and then twice and then three times. I grabbed it and turned it on. It seems like I got a text message from three people. One from Dahyun, one from Chaeyoung and one from Tzuyu.

Dahyun: Hi Y/n. I don't know if you're mad at us for kissing you or not but, I'm still waiting for an answer. Will you go out with me?

Chaeyoung: Hey! I'm still mad at you for leaving us last night. I don't care if you're mad that we kissed you, but still, will you please date me?

Tzuyu: Um, hey Y/n. I'm really sad that you didn't answer our question. I know you're mad at us but, I really want you to be my boyfriend. Will you?

I read all of their text messages. They're waiting for an answer and I'm thinking about who to date. They all are very sweet and very cute but I don't know who to choose. I texted each of them to meet me on Monday, after school, on the roof. They all said they will.

I then turned my phone off and connected my phone to my charger. I turned off my light and went to sleep.

(Timeskip)

(Week 3: Monday)

I'm on the roof, leaning over the edge. I'm looking down, watching everyone leave the school. While enjoy the view, I heard the door to the roof open. I'm turned around and saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Dahyun: Hi Y/n.

Chaeyoung: Hey Y/n.

Tzuyu: Hello Y/n.

You: Hey.

Dahyun: What is it that you wanted to talk about with us?

You: So, you all texted me and each of you asked me to be your boyfriend...

Chaeyoung: Okay~

You: But... I don't know who to choose.

Tzuyu: Uh-huh~

You: So... I decided... What if I date all 3 of you girls?

They all looked at me with shocked faces.

Dahyun: A-are you sure Y/n?

Chaeyoung: Do you really want to date all 3 of us?

Tzuyu: Yeah, we'll be hard to handle.

You: Yeah, I'm sure. I want you all to be my girlfriends.

They all started at each other for a few seconds. Dahyun then giggled and smiled.

Dahyun: Well! I accept!

Dahyun went up to me and kissed me lips.

Chaeyoung: Same here! I accept too!

Chaeyoung went up to me and kissed me lips.

Tzuyu: M-me too!

Tzuyu went up to me and kissed me lips.

You: So... It's official... You 3 are my girlfriends.

Dahyun/Chaeyoung/Tzuyu: Yay!!!

Dahyun: I'm so happy that he chose all 3 of us! It's better than him choosing you two or none of us.

Chaeyoung: We'll be the best girlfriends ever Y/n!

Tzuyu: Yeah! That's a promise!

You: (Laughs) Well, I promise I'll be the best boyfriend to you girls!

They all smiles at me widely. We came together and did a group hug.

Dahyun: Y/n L/n..

Chaeyoung: You're ours...

Tzuyu: And only ours...