Breakfast With Dahyun

(7:45pm)

Idol Battle training just ended and now I'm ready to go home. Me and my group are in the boys locker room. Some of the guys are showering, some of the guys are waiting for their parents to pick them up and some are like me and just putting on deodorant and cologne.

After putting on deodorant and cologne, I exited the locker rooms. When I did, I saw Dahyun walking down the hall. Surprising, I thought she'd be home. She also has Idol Battle training but her and the girls usually go home early. She has her earbuds in and is looking down at her phone. I went up to her and walked beside her. She took her eyes off of her phone and looked at me.

Dahyun: Y/n?!

You: Hey.

Dahyun took out her earbuds and put her phone away. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

Dahyun: What are you doing here?

You: I had Idol training. What about you?

Dahyun: I did too!

I broke the hug and me and Dahyun continued walking.

You: Don't you girls get out early?

Dahyun: Yeah but I waited for my parents to pick me up but after like an hour later, they texted me and said that they'll be working later than usual, so now I have to walk home.

You: Same. My parents work late a lot so I just walk home.

Dahyun: Do you live far? Where do you live by?

You: Where do I live by? I live by a park.

Dahyun: You do? What park?

You: (Park name)

Dahyun: Oh! I live by that park too!

You: Oh cool! Since you live by that park do you want me to walk you home so you don't get bored?

Dahyun: Yes, please!

You: Alright.

Me and Dahyun exited the school and walked to her house. I didn't know where she lives, so I followed her. We talked a lot when we were walking and a few minutes later, we arrived at her house.

Dahyun: This is it!

You: You live here?

Dahyun: Yup! Is your house close by?

You: Kind of. It's just a block away.

Dahyun: Oh okay... Anyways, thanks for walking me home. I enjoyed talking to you.

You: No problem. We should walk together some more.

Dahyun: That would be nice. I would love that.

You: Alright, I'll see you tomorrow.

Dahyun: Bye Y/n.

Dahyun gave me a quick hug and went inside her house. I then started walking to my house.

(Week 1: Wednesday)

(6:30am)

It's the morning and I just finished my morning routine. I'm all dressed up and ready for school. Since its Wednesday, school starts at 8:30am instead of 8:00am, so I have extra time to do whatever.

Right now, I'm in the living room, just watching some TV. Suddenly, I heard my phone buzz on the couch. I picked it up, turned it on and looked at the screen. I got a text! It was from Dahyun.

Dahyun: Good morning Y/n!

You: Good morning Dahyun.

Dahyun: What are you doing right now?