CHAPTER 1 : My name is Lixelink

The blazing sun start to rise, brightening the room of a 14 years old. The blazing of the sun blinding her eyes, waking her from her sweet dreams... Not so much actually cause she get back to sleep , covering her face with her big teddy bear

" Lixelink, WAKE UP ITS ALREADY 6.30 AM!"

  The scream of her mother woke her up immediantly. "WHAT?!?!??" the girl scream and quickly get into the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, she put on her dark brown pants/jeans and her green T-shirt. She then open a cupboard full of purple sweaters with black stripes. (like the cover). She quickly packed her stuff and grab a toast her mom made for her. "GOTTA GO TOO LATE BYE MOM!" 

//Lixelink POV

  I AM SO DEAD! I SHOULD'NT BE WORKING ON THE REPORT TOO MUCH! I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD EVEN THOUGH I CAN JUST TELEPORT BUT I TRY TO LIVE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN!!!

 Anyway,  I didnt make it . The teachers actually understand why though...I just want to feel a normal kid life sometimes. 

"Late again huh?" a voice suddenly break my daydream. Its my friend, Azuchi. Or more to Battlebuddies. "sup az. hows your report? You know we need to submit it tonight to the goverment right?" i remind her  since she sometimes forget about it--always.

"Jeezzz i already done that idiot! "  -az

"good then." -lixe

I sat on my chair. Its been 1 year and 11 months i be a some sort of hero for the worlds. Yes. WORLDS. The reality and the imagination. Both of us kinda like the guardian . Need to prevent any baddies from imagination nor reality from breaking through the barrier. Its a tiring but a very memoriable memories...

 But sometimes i wonder, why is my parents so calm about it?