CHAPTER 3: Exploring

The sound of a wolf wake me up.  What was that?  Who is that?  I cant really remember but what i can tell it is chilling.  Plus,  it's the middle of the night that time. Minecraft- just a kids game they said.

But theres must be more in this open land.

I have a feelings im not alone. It maybe minecraft world but i dont think im just the only one. As i explore even deeper to the forest , the biome start to clear up. Leaving a plain land with a small town. I can see there's someone there. Not just villagers to be honest. Theres also humans like me. Iron golems roaming around the town keeping it safe and i see some miners just head back from cave nearby.

"Well this world pretty nice." I said to myself. Suddenly my stomach growls wanting some fills. I must have out for a while. Better buy something i guess... Good things i bring some iron around.

I manage to buy myself some bread and steaks from a villager. The town people seems friendly. It feels nice to be here...

It...felt like home.

//Days later

//third point of view

  A spark of blue particles forming in the middle of the plain land of overworld till a portal was formed.Two teenagers hop out from them,looking excited to see the land.

"Dudeeeee....it's better than the gamee" Azuchi, lixelink's best buddy and battle partner shoutout loud.

"Told you. No more resource packs. Might hurt our hands but heck-WORTH IT" the short haired girl replied. The land is still beautiful like the first time she's here.

Azuchi turn at lixe "then what are we waiting for?! Lets explore this place and survive like a champ."
Lixe nod and start gather some wood logs from trees nearby. 

"Yo, do you think the legends is true too? I mean, the game kinda restricted since ya know...its a game. Wouldnt it be more open in this world?" Az questioned Lixe .

Lixe turned to az,confuse. "The legends? Like HIM" her face turn excited yet feared. "Well, it will be hella great to see them but nahhh..... I am not getting myself killed"

Azuchi agreed. They hardly know if theyre real... But they do know who they are. A dangerous beings. Full of power of destruction.

"Although..."

"i keep dreaming about him"

-------------------------------------------------------------

I
Am
Back

Sorry for not updating ahhhh.
But hey, atleast i got full picture if lixe's story along the hiatus

Thankd for my friends for reminding me of this dusty book
:D

Tata.
See you next chapter.