Chapter 2: A New World (?)

Lixelink pov

Finally its school break! Its mean more action, new enemies and flippin drama. Actually i planned on something cool this holiday and i cant wait to spend time with azuchi there. But first, i better check if it is safe to go there or not. It is a very risky place to go you know.

A hologram appears infront of me and ask me to enter the universe/world to go. I discover this shit when i was 12 but i only use it to go to b-daman world and tenkai knights to hang out with the characters.

"Okey, better check that place then i'll get az to join me"

I typed the world name and smiled.

"MINECRAFT"

_________________________________________

//Minecraft world

My feet touch the green grass of the blocky world. The oak trees around me waves its leaves because of the wind breeze. I looked at myself... Its kinda odd... Not because of the boxy body i have but... This world kinda 'connected' to me.

After a few minutes i started to stroll around the world... Oh how i miss my childhood. Everytime i play the game it gives me happiness. I saw some wolves nearby and keep my distance away from them cause i dont have bones. Darn it i should have brought some... After strolling around like an idiot, i saw the jungle biome.

"Great! I can get some pumpkins and watermelon! "

I manage to find some pumpkins when suddenly i feel someone stalking me from behind. The aura... Why did i recognize it..? It seems familiar...

"SHOW YOURSELF! " a sword appears in my hand and im ready with everything that come to me.COME ON THIS IS MINECRAFT "IT'S NOT NICE STALKING A GIRL YOU CREEP! "

Suddenly i feel a weird feelings... My head hurts... Purple aura swirling around me. High pitch noises screaming into my ears. I can even hear whispers...  And weirdess of all, I feel like... Glitching? Wtf is going on?!

"I cant take this... Gh..! "

I give up cause heck it hurts my head like a bomb. Before i closed my eyes, i saw someone infront of me standing... The eyes... Its glowing white...

"Hero... Brine... "

... Everything turned dark ... And then i hear a whisper saying.

"Finally, you're home, Lixelink Amulet"

//A/n

Ahhhhhh! Sorry for not updating and i know its flippin short! I'll try to make longer chapter dont worry

Btw please give me some feedbacks! I would love to know what you think about this book!

Thats all for now!
Admin signing out!