Forty Seven

I stared at the duplicate images of the ultra sounds. Wondering where mine and Finn's half brother or sister is, wondering if this means Finn and I are related in any complicated way.

My blonde hair (Important authors note: right, SO MANY people have said "I thought it was blue? So I'm clearing it up, in chapter 44 i time slipped to "1 month later" and I made that very clear. Please read all chapters properly to get a better understanding of this story because a lot goes on. Blue hair fades over time and colored isn't natural or permanent so...also you have to bleach hair in order for it to be colored so her hair is now blonde and NOT blue because it HAS fades like any normal colored hair would.) was tied up in a messy bun on top of my head and I was sat in my sweat pants and oversized hoodie, with no make up on at all. Was Eric my father too? Or was it just one time that my mom and Eric hooked up?

I picked up the image of my mom and Eric in the hospital holding a baby. We don't know if this mysterious baby is a boy or a girl, or where they are now. I stared at myself in the mirror and thought of an idea, I grabbed some clothes and only did a light layer of make up since I was going nowhere special. To match my outfit choice (you can choose whatever outfit you would like) I did my hair half up and half down and let the curls roll down passed my shoulders. Once I was satisfied, I grabbed my jacket from the side and opened Finn's door to be greeted with him on the other side.

"Where are you going?" He asked, holding his side where the stitches were, he was shirtless with a bandage dressing over his stitches so he wouldn't catch them on anything.

"Like you even care." I just walked passed him and he grabbed my arm.
"Let go of me Finn." I tried yanking my arm back.

"Why are you acting like such a bitch all of a sudden?" He yelled, gripping my arm tighter. I just sighed at him and tried to get away again.
"Y/n. Come on."

"Because it seems like I'm the only one that cares about the fucking ultra sounds." I yelled back at him and yanked my arm back, out of his grip.
"I'm going to get answers." And with that, I ran down the stairs.

"Y/n, wait." I heard Finn come running down the stairs after me but I had already closed the front door behind me and ran down the street. It was freezing outside so I put my jacket on and started walking down the street. I got out my phone and started dialling a number.

"Hey, I'd like to book a visit. Today." I told them and heard them agree on the other end of the line before I closed my phone down and shoved my hands in my pockets. The streets were quiet for a Friday afternoon, the sky was dark but the roads were clear from the snow and clouds filled the sky, blocking what was left of the sun.

Finn's point of view:

Y/n closed the front door before I could get to her but my side was in too much pain to go outside in the frosty weather.

"Finn?" I heard my father's voice as he came through the door.
"Is everything ok?" He asked and I just stared at him.
"Where's y/n?"

"What happened between you and y/n's mom dad?" I suddenly blurted out at him.

"What are you talking about?" He just stared at me confused, taken aback by my sudden question.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about dad." I spat at him and his facial expression changed.

"Don't talk to me like that, you don't know what you're-"

"What I'm what dad? Talking about?" I yelled back at him.
"Then what is this?" I showed him the ultra sound of my supposedly half brother or sister.

"Where did you get that?" He gulped, staring at me confused.
"Y/n's mom was going to give it to her for her 18th birthday. She found it in the remains of her burnt down house." I told him and he took the photograph from me, staring at it worriedly.

"No one was supposed to find out about this. Not even you or y/n."

"Then you have a lot of explaining to do. Because we also found this." I showed my father the image of him and y/n's mother in the hospital with a baby.

"Where did you get that?" He snatched the photo from me.

"You sure have a lot of secrets to spill dad." I frowned at him and he just stared at me.

"There's something I need to show you." He gestured for me to follow him as he unlocked the door down to his secret room of his basement. I didn't hesitate, I just followed him.

"It's time I let you in on the Wolfhard family secret."

"How is this relevant to that mysterious baby?" I rolled my eyes and he stared at me, typing in his computer password and unlocking the screen.

"Because he's apart of it." He stared back at me and I just stared at the screen in shock about what my dad was talking about.

Y/n's point of view:

I walked into the room and stared around at the many tables until I found who I was looking for.

"I thought you'd never visit me."

"Hello, Adam." I sat down and just stared at him. He had a scar on his face, where he had obviously been fighting with another prisoner.

Authors note: oof. Secrets are being spilled. Or are they? Guess you'll have to find out.