I'M Yama

That was a ugly phase of my life, I'm telling this stuff to you because I know you're not like other human beings. I won't say these things to anyone but you (staring at his diary) I'll name you "Yama"
But let me introduce you to myself and what I'll be telling you through my words. (He said and opened the first page
He wrote "Kshitij" on the first page and drew a picture of sea and sky meeting together which he symbolized as "Kshitij" and started scribbling down. His failure's, desire, dream, love and friendship. After half an hour of scribbling down his pathetic life he closed his diary and started weeping, he had the worst of his life he was in trauma and partially unstable.
He wasn't ready to talk; or ready to come out of his room he was lonely and depressed and talked like Elliott (character from mister robot).
One day he meet a stranger on the way back home to college it was his last day of board exam and summer vacation were starting, stranger yelled his name "Kshitij! Wait". Kshitij heard the voice but was too afraid  so he ignored him. He came near to Kshitij and said "Have you forgotten me?"
Kshitij exclaimed "what are you talking about, I don't even know you?"
Stranger said "come on I'm the one you said everything to"
Kshitij: "when, what are you talking about?"
Stranger: "I know you're depressed & broken I'm here to fix you"
Kshitij: "huh, you think you are God? or a mind reader to tell what I'm going through"
Stranger: "No! I'm you instead"
Kshitij: "How? Can you be me?"

Stranger: "Even I have encountered this kind of tragedy. Tragedy you're encountering now"
Kshitij: "Bugg off ! Or I'll scream"

Saying this Kshitij started walking off from him with his earphones plugged in. The stranger was following him. Kshitij started runing & yelling "help! Save me this guy is following me."
People start to gather around "what happened why are you screaming little young boy?"

"There's a stranger following me" Kshitij replies.

Bunch of crowd started "No one's here. Where's the guy who was following you"?

"Right in front of me. he's standing behind chacha why can't you people see him?" Kshitij told them

People laughed and went away.

A Sikh came in and said

"Nothing to worry, puttar I'll leave you home and offered him some sweets and water"
Sikh started his bullet and asked Kshitij "where you stay ?" Kshitij answered Mangrul, he continued "That's nice I'll leave you near the Gurudwara on highway". Kshitij sat on the bullet his hands turned cold he looked terrified. Kshitij asked Sikh "what's your name sardarji!"
"Kattar singh & your's" Sikh replied back
"Kshitij Vyas" He replied him back
Sikh accelerating his bullet on highway
"What a lovely name, are you a bhramin?"
Kshitij said "yes! What you do for you're living?"
Sikh smiled and said I'm a traveler I travel everywhere with my bullet I make vlogs and upload on YouTube & make money. Kshitij was inspired and he instantly said I wanna be just like you sardarji. In no time Magrul arrives Sikh stopped his bullet near Gurudwara & Kshitij waved him bye. "Rab Rakkha (god bless you)" Sardarji said to Kshitij and headed to the Gurudwara. 
Kshitij was walking back to his home it was almost dark he felt like someone was again following him. He was shooked his arms was sweaty but he turned around he saw that stanger again- tall, thin, bearded man with stoner eyes; sniffing his nose

Kshitij screaming "who! The fuck are you?"
Stranger: "I'm you. You created me I'm your mind I'm your soul your darkness. I'm Yama"