What's Your Deepest Desire?

Kshitij and Yama became good friends it had been three days they both were together. Kshitij's mom was too happy as she saw Kshitij happy again. It was early in the morning Kshitij woke up, looked at Yama and told him that he had a weird dream where Yama was no longer with him, Yama being saint told him that anyone who  came in this world must go that's how nature works, he sarcasticly said "look at your love life" and started laughing creepily. Kshitij yelling at yama "Shut up you creepy Bastard."
"Haha! Don't abuse yourself you sound moron, I'm nothing but what's in your head." Yama replied back
Kshtij nodding his head upside down.
"Should we go out for a walk this afternoon, it's been soo long in this dark room. I wanna breath some fresh air."
Yama smiling "Yes! Definitely so i can get you laid. Haha"
Kshitij being annoyed "Don't laugh like shinigami(A character from death note) it's annoying."

Later that evening both went on a walk to a local park. Where he saw his classmate Alisa. She was a fabulous bold, young lady with two ponnies on her head, dimple on her cheeks short height wearing a pink skirt with a white t-shirt deadly combination.
Kshitij describing Alisa to yama "That girl she's Alisa."
Yama "Do you like her.?"
Kshitij "Well! Yes I liked her since my school day's but i haven't got that gut to tell her"
Yama Questioning Kshitij "What's your deepest desire?"
Kshitij stammering "I... I don't know, maybe I'm desperate for her."
Yama came smiling and said "Hasta la vista! Buddy"

Next thing Kshitij remeber was waking next to Alisa beside both half naked. Kshitij wondering how he got there, beside the impossible thing ever. Alisa waking up slowly.
Alisa "Morning hon' "

Kshitij was a little uncomfortable as it was the first time he was talking with Alisa.
Kshitij was nervous and too shy too talk to her, but in no time Alisa grabbed him from back and whispered in his ear "I Love You." Kshitij was embarassed and on the seventh sky on the same time. He got what he desire for a single cup of tea with two lips stain on it.

Kshitij blushing turns around kisses her, said her good bye. He got out of the house thinking what Yama did this time, he was finding Yama desperately as what he did in the park that livelihood his fantasy with Alisa. He goes home, as his mom was worried about him. He didn't receive her calls and he found his dad very furious but he ignored both of them and went to his room and asked Yama "what did you do, that she fell for me?"
"I just played my role. Easy life hacks when you know what to do when." Yama replies him back.
"I guess you're the one made for it. I was just physically present mentally it was you. I couldn't even make her smile. I didn't even made her mine it was you. I'm nothing without you Yama."

Kshitij continuing "Yama what's your deepest desire?"
Yama: "It's Abha"
Kshitij "Who's she?" 
Yama "You'll know soon. Everything works like yin and yang" and laid on the ground laughing.