I'm Wide Awake {Chapter 4}

Everyone was allowed to have their last moment with Zayn in his room, I asked if I could go last, because I knew I would take the longest. After Harry came out of the room he said it was okay for me to go in. I saw Zayn laying there. Lifeless. I took in a deep breath and let everything out.

"Zayn Malik. I never thought I would ever fall in love with you. I knew we were soulmates since the first time i layed eyes on you. Youre the one for me. and i love you so much" tears were pouring down my face and i had only just started speaking. i took Zayns hand in mine, and held it tight. "Zayn it should have been me in that bed. why did you push me out the way? you had your whole life ahead you knew what you wanted to happen, me? i had no idea what im going to be because now i dont have you. Zayn i need you. you was my future i cant bare to see you here, please Zayn. please" tears were flowing everywere. i felt a small movement but i just thought it was me shaking from all the tears. all of a sudden all the machines were turned back on and started beeping normally again. Zayns eyes fluttered open so perfectly almost asif he was just sleeping and managed to stop all his pulses.

all the boys ran in screaming and crying "WHAT THE FUCK, HOW JUST WHAT?!" Liam managed to stutter out. "ZAYN MATE WE THOUGHT WE LOST YOU PLEASE DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN" Niall screamed. all the boys were still crying but still had that smile. 

"im not going anywhere for now" zayn managed to get out. with a slight chuckle in his voice.