making me go inzayn {Chapter 7}

Laurens P.O.V;

we decided it might be a good idea for Alysia to meet the rest of the boys and them to meet her, apart from Niall of course. so she came round at about 6ish, while me and Zayn were cooking dinner for all of us, spaghetti on toast. of course us being busy all the time, we had fast food or ready made meals all the time, and our favourite was just that, it was simple but took us all a couple of times not to burn the spaghetti...

as Alysia knocked on the door me and Zayn dished up our delacacy. we all sat around the table and ate in almost silence when i decided to break the tension. "so lis, whats Bradford been like without me?" "lozza its been so friggen boring, i mean im home alone almost every weekend watching the dvd we made.. sad i know but WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WAS BACK IN ENGLAND EARLIER" we both burst out into fits of laughter. i could feel the boys looking at us asif we came from another planet. after dinner and mine and Alysia's quick catch up sesh, Niall asked Alysia if she wanted to go on the balcony, they were on there for hours, while me and the rest of the boys watched a couple of films. at about midnight Harry and Louis said they were going to head off because they were tired, but i knew they were going for Larry sex;-)

about an hour after Louis and Harry left, Liam did too and called Niall and Alysia telling them to come inside or they were going to catch a cold. aw daddy direction for deffinate! Alysia came in with her hair in a bun and Nialls jumper on, as i said bye to both of them Alysia whispered in my ear the code word we agreed on saying to eachother after we had had sex. well there was 3 words..

*flashback*

at 16 years old and being legal for us to have sex me and Alysia agreed on making up code words.

one - we got on someone.

talent - we had sex.

wish - nothing happened.

*flashback over*

"one talent, text me lozza" she whispered in my ear as i gave her a hug. ALYSIA AND NIALL JUST HAD SEX ON MY BALCONY. i need to remind myself to get Zayn to wash that now.. as soon as the door closed me and Zayn looked at eachother with wide eyes. "OMG I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING" how weird we said the same thing.. "you first" i said "Niall and Alysia had sex on the balcony" he gushed out all in one trying to keep his voice down "i know alysia told me too! dibs on not washing it!" i chuckled. were such big kids, then again we always put dibs on eachother.

"fuck you" he muttered. "you can fuck me all you want baby" i chuckled, he looked up at me with lust in his eyes. i loved his sexy side, he likes power, but he has to earn it and he knows that. he walked over to me and i could see that look in his eyes, the same look every time he wants something. the urge of being stable overtook me and i just gave in to him.