Wishing on a star {chapter 8}

A/n:

GUYS IM BACK! Decided on writing another chapter, coz I fineally have an idea!

Hope you like it.

Lauren x

Lauren's P.O.V

*on the phone to Alysia*

"So what did you as Niall actually get up to yesterday?!"

"Lozza shut up! He's only next door not a million miles away!"

"Don't make me come to his house and pin you down to tell me lis"

"Okay okay well we done what I told you yesterday, and then the same when we got back to his"

"Morning sex aswell I'm guessing?" I chuckled.

"Yes now I have to go coz I can hear him, bye lozzaaaaa"

I laughed and put my phone on the side table by my bed

'BABEEEEEEEE THERES SOMETHING AT THE DOOR FOR YOUUUUUUUU' zayn yelled out.

As I walked to the door I felt zayns arms around my waist. I kissed his cheek and opened the door. Paul was standing there with a parcel in his hands.

'Lauren a parcel for you' and then walked off. I opened the parcel, an started grinning like mad. My new penguin phone case was here. Which meant Alysia got hers too.. YAY

I opened the parcel and put the case on my phone, then went to put my phone on the side in the kitchen.. As I placed my phone down I felt some cold arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. It wasn't like Zayns grip though, it was stronger. Next thing I knew I couldn't see, my arms were tied behind me and something was shoved into my mouth(no nothing dirty)

Where the fuck was I.

What was happen..

"Hahahahaha, Lauren Lauren Lauren good to see you again"

I knew that voice, Alfie, the one that beat me til I was broken.

I couldn't have anything happen to me again.

"So now your going through a boy band.. You knew I would be coming back for you. I told you that, remember?" His voice sniggering through the walls. I could hear other voices. Familiar voices. A Irish echo came out of nowhere.

"She deserves to be beat again, fucking stupid little slut. You really thought I loved you? You think I like Alysia? She's just good for sex, nothing else." Niall. I knew it was him. His aftershave,I could smell it from a mile away. How could he have done this to me? It killed me knowing all he done was fake, just to put me on hold until Alfie came back. What about zayn? What that real? Was it just another fake show to put on?

What was going to happen. I knew. It was a stupid question, I knew what was going ha-

Lights. I could see again, I wish I couldn't. Niall and Alfie's face were snearing and hovering over my face.

"This is going to be interesting" Alfie sniggered. Oh no...

A/N

MWAHAHAHAHAHAA

enjoy<3