we sing along to forever young {Chapter 9}

fuck. fuck. fuck. Niall and Alfie were both in on this?! what am i going to do. im fucked(not literally) i have no hope. should i just start begging them to kill me and put me out of my missery? the blindefold was ripped off my eyes, the burning light hurting my eyes. as i reopened them i could see Niall smiling wearily

"Lauren im so sorry. i dont know what came over me, im sorry i called you a slut and i really do love Alysia, none of what happened between me and you was fake i did really love you but oh my god whats Alysia going to say... Alfie is going to really hurt you we need to find some way out of this, oh my god what am i going to tell Alysia, ive been gone almost 2 weeks. what am i going to do Alfie has my phone, ive fucked everything up im so sorry" he managed to get out, the tears rolling down both of our cheeks. he was forced into this?!

where the fuck was Alfie now? Niall gently removed the duck tape from my mouth and handed me some water. 2 weeks. 2 weeks since i had any food or drink. "where is he Ni, and how are we going to get out without him realising or coming after me again?!" my voice came out in barely a whisper.

"dont speak babe, and dont worry hes gone, he left for a few days and when he comes back we'll be long gone. you dont need to worry about a thing ive been planning our escape since he took you. ive got the whole thing figured out you dont need to worry about a thing. please forgive me oh my god. why did i say that?!" tears were running down his face again. i just wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be fine. but thats something i couldnt promise. the restraints became looser and looser. i was getting feeling back into my hands and feet where Niall had un-tied me. the first thing i done when i stood up was almost fall over. but then hug Niall.

he wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he lifted me up in his muscular arms. hes been working out since the last time he done this to me... hmm.. he carried me through a small hole just big enough for the both of us to squeeze through, his car was there. the gorgeous red Mini Cooper. we got in and there was clothes and makeup, everything i needed to get ready and prove i just 'went home' for family reasons. well thats what me and Niall were saying. and that he had come with me for moral support. i clambereed into the back of the car and started getting dressed. every now and then i would see Niall look at me through the mirror. cheeky bastard;]

after i was dressed i got back into the front of the car with my makeup, i opened the little mirror compartment and started putting on foundation over my dry cracked skin. i then put the rest of my makeup on and i have to say, i done a good job of getting myself back to 'normal'

that was when the car stopped. in the middle of nowhere. Niall just looked at me. the car infront had turned around. looking at us.

Alfie.

A/N

hope you liked this chapter. im starting to upload more frequently now, my writers block has almost dissapeared and im feeling creative!:3

hehe big love

lauren x