The bigger the dreams, the bigger the reality {Chapter 2}

"I dont wanna be just friends" he finally let out. A grin formed across my face. I couldnt believe it, did Zayn really want the same things as me? Was it true? My mum always told me that the bigger I dreamt the bigger reality became. And I always believed it. Zayn let out a sigh, "I guess you dont feel the same way" I could hear his voice start to tremble and a tear fall on my hair. "Zayn, you have no idea how much I want to be with you, I just didnt know how to say it.." He lent his head ontop of mine I could feel his smile ontop of my head, his sweet smell of his aftershave, I knew I could get use to us. Me and him. Me and Zayn. "Babe im gonna go make us both a cup of tea, and then we can put on criminal minds and have a lazy day in. As I know thats your favourite drink and TV show" he said as he got up out of the bed and chuckled. I got out of bed and made it, then I got a new blanket out of the wardrobe, quickly i yelled out to Zayn "Hun im just going in for a shower, ill be out ina sec." I grabbed a towl and new pj's and walked into the bathroom.

As i turned on the shower on I washed my hair and rinsed over myself. I got out of the shower and quickly got changed into my pj's. As I left the bathroom I saw Zayn laying across the bed. I ran and jumped ontop of him as he tickled my ribs. I couldnt help but laugh. After 10/15 minutes of messing around we cuddled up underneath the covers and put on series 2 (episode 7 to be presise) and drank our tea's, as the rest of the series finished I started to drift off to sleep. It was 11:50pm, and Zayns breathing started getting heavier until I was back in that land of dreams. Dreaming away, making my thoughts into reality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was alone in my bed, but I could smell something good. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Zayn topless cooking pancakes. As soon as I walked into the kitchen he turned around and gave me a massive bear hug. "Morning beautiful!" wow his morning voice is so sexy.. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and passed me my pancakes, Zayn is an amazing cook, after we finished our breakfast we decided to go out, I went into the bedroom and got changed into my highwasted shorts, american flag top and red DM's, as I walked into the living room I saw Zayn putting on his leather jacket, I took my chance and jumped on his back making him give me a piggyback. As soon as we walked out of the door to my apartment we was blinded by the brightness of all the cameras flashing and people talking over one another shouting their questions, my eyesight started to go blurry, I could barely hear what anyone was saying. Next thing I knew was I could hear Zayn shouting my name. I tried and tried to open my eyes but it didn't work, it was almost asif someone had glued them shut, my heart began to race, adrenaline rushing at full speed. I didn't care what damage I was in. All I needed to know was where the fuck I was.